Getting Ready

Jai's POV

When I hung up the phone wit my bestfriend I decided to go to my closet to pick me out something to wear for today.

Looking thru my closet I decided on some khaki booty shorts wit a halter top that was cheetah print.

Shoes I decided on just a regular pair of black MK sandal's that kind of resembles flip flops since I knew that I was going to be walking.

After I got done with searching for something to wear, I exited out of my room to see that my mother was getting ready to head out the door to leave for work.

I knew I had to be quick to make sure to tell her that Bree, Moe and I was going down town today.

"Ma, wait before you leave I wanted to ask you something".

"What is it Jai, you know im running late?" my mama said.

"I jus wanted to let you know that Bree, Moe, and I going down to tower city to go catch a movie".

"Oh ok do you have any money"?

I actually do have a lil something but if she willing to give me some why not take it you could never have too much money.

"No", I told her. she reached into her purse and handed me a couple of 50 dollar bills.

"That should be enough to buy y'all movie tickets and to get y'all something to eat."

"Thanks ma" I said as I took the money from her. She said her goodbyes and told us to be safe and to text her when we were leaving out of the house.

I went into the kitchen to see if Moe was done wit her cereal.

"Since you done with your cereal go upstairs and take a shower while I go pick you something out to wear". I told her.

"Why you have to pick me something out to wear"? "And where am I going"?

"Just go get in the shower please Moe cuz I don't have all day, and quit asking questions"!

She took off stomping out the kitchen to go take her a shower. I went upstairs to her room to go find her something to wear.

I knew that she would be in the shower for a good thirty mins before she got out.

Searching in her closet I decided that I was going to put her on a polo fit. I pulled out a pink polo shirt wit a blue horse on it wit the collar, with khaki polo cargo shorts. I then reached into the bottom of closet and got out her pink polo tennis shoes wit the blue horse.

My baby sis was going to be looking too fly today.

Walking out of Moe room I opened up the bathroom door. "Moe, everything that you putting on is laid out on your bed. Come in my room after you get dress so that I can start on your hair". I told her and shut the bathroom door back.

I went into my room and decided that I would run the flat irons thru my hair before I got in the shower.

When I got thru wit that I went and decided that I was going to take a thirty min shower.

I went into my bathroom and turned the shower to medium the last thing I wanted to do was take a hot ass shower. It was already 80 degrees outside. And it wasn't even twelve yet. Todays high was pose to be 89 degrees.

Hopping in the shower I handled my hygiene, making sure that I smelled fresh I washed up in my Dove shea butter body wash. I love anything that is dove.

Finishing up I got out the shower being extra careful not to mess up my hair that I had jus flat ironed. Going in to my room I grabbed my love spell lotion from Victoria Secret so that I could lotion up wit it. I then put on my cheetah print thong wit the matching strapless bra. If my mama knew the type of underwear I had in my underwear drawer she would probably kill me bring me back to life to kill me again.

Putting my shorts on I heard a knock at my door. I knew it was Moe big head ass we the only ones in the house. "Open the door, Moe". She opened the door and came and sat in the chair at my vanity where I do my hair and make up.

While in the shower I thought of this cute hair style that would be appropriate for an seven year old. I was going to French braid her hair into an Mohawk and  flat iron and curl the ends. I don't know what was up wit my mama, got her running around looking like a scarecrow.

"I don't know why you don't let mommy do your hair"

"Cuz I like when you do my hair, so I walk around like this til you get tired of looking at it."

"Lol I swear you too smart for your own good some of the time."

I combed and parted her hair so that I could start braiding her hair the whole style took me thirty mins to do. I picked up my phone and took a picture of it and put it on instagram. Im a beast when it comes to doin hair I love it. I instantly started getting likes and comments stating that it was cute.

When I got don I looked at the time on my phone and seen that it 11:45.

"Go watch tv til im finish getting dress. Oh, wait bring me your heart shaped diamond earrings so I can put them in your ears".

"Ooh Jai, can I please wear some of your bangles today pleeeeaasse"?

"Yea if you promise not to lose none of them"!

"OMG! I promise, thanks Jai.

She ran off to go do what I told her. She was jus told excited, I love my lil sister even tho I cant stand her some of the time. I AM MY SISTERS KEEPER! No matter what im gone always be there to protect her.

She came back into my room and handed me her earrings I put them in then went over to my jewelry box and got a couple of bangles for her to slide onto her wrist.

While I was at it I put some gold hoop earrings on and slide some gold bangles onto my wrist. I then put my rope necklace on that said dope on it.

I was done getting dress I jus had to switch out my purses. I went and grabbed my MK bag and put my house keys in it a couple tubes of lip gloss my phone charger my phone and I made sure I had my wallet and the money that my mama had jus gave me.

Looking at the time I seen I had 5 mins to be leaving out I still had to put a lil eye shadow on and some lip gloss because I have natural beauty and don't need a lot trying to make myself look older.

Doing so I took one more look into the mirror. "Damn, Im a BAD BITCH"! I thought to my self. Im brown skin, wit long hair that touches my back. Im what niggas would consider to be "thick" . Im short wit ass for days and I have an ample amount of titties. Looking at me you would think that im a grown ass woman and I loved it.

See I jus got this confidence. when I was a lil younger I use to get picked on in elementary school. and I was hella quiet. But that's a whole another story. Looking at me today you definitely wouldn't think that.

Grabbing my purse, I headed down stairs. "Lets go Moe!" Leaving out the house, I made sure that I locked the door. I then pulled out my phone so that I could text my mama and Bree to let them know that I had left the house.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Well guys that's another update tell me what yall think. I tried to make it extra long. Now we getting to the good part next chapter is goin to be in her bestfriend Bree POV. Don't forget to vote and comment thanks! : )