Answer Part 2

It was lunch time and I saw Andy standing there looking for something I walked over and said hey and he scared me where have you been ur 10 minutes  late he kissed me on the head again. He asked where are we sitting. I replied with     
a simple friends. He looked as if he dropped all his happy on the floor I said what wrong and he said I thought we would sit together and talk about each other and get to know each other I said wait write hear and I will be right back I walked over to my friends and I said I am giving tours to the new student Andy and I thought I would skip lunch one time he said he wants to get to know me better and I said let me ask them so...
GROUP: Sure besides he's cute
Thanks guys ur the best I walk over to Andy and said my friends said we can sit alone and gave me a big hug and thought he is very warm it feels nice. So we find a table and sit we talk a lot and found out a lot and I said I think I have my answer he looked at me very excited and said Yes! He looks at my with those icy blue eyes and he said ok I will text you and give you details about tomorrow love you bye. I thought why he said bye and right as I was about to say something the bell rang and I knee why I caught up with him and he reached down for my hand and we only we walk over in an empty hall way and he looks down at me and kisses me it was so gentle and warm. I look up at him and he said ur so beautiful and said I have to go I was a little said because I now knew I was in love with Andy Biersack.