Two||Two Hearts

•ʝυνια'ѕ ρσν•

"So, does the newly Mrs. Juvia Fullbuster want to take a shower with her fiancé?" Gray said, wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. "She isn't Juvia Fullbuster yet." I said slightly turning my head to meet his dark-blue orbs. He gently placed a kiss on my cheek, as he let go. "You're loss." He chuckled as he headed back inside. I took a sip from my coffee, and stared into the bright blue sky.

Juvia Fullbuster?

I like that.

My mind drifts to two years ago. I can still remember the words he spoke to me when we met on the roof. I smile at the thought of Gray, standing there with his messy black hair, and his cobalt eyes sparking in the rain. "Gray-sama..." I whisper as I look down to the silver band around my finger. "I love you..."

"Your love will be tested again and again."

Her words creep into my head,

"But I know your strong, Juvia. Your love gives you strength, and you will persevere."

I hope she was right,

I hope our love is strong enough...

"I love you too." I heard the familiar voice say from behind me. I turned to meet the dark blue eyes I love so much. "You weren't supposed to hear Juvia!" I explain, my blush growing deeper, "S-She thought you were in the shower!" Gray chuckled as he took my hands and intertwined his fingers into mine.

"Why are you so damn beautiful?" He asks, examining my features, before landing on my eyes. "Gray-sama?" I ask, looking down to the ground.

The sky began to drizzle.

"What's wrong?" His was voice quiet, as he gently brings his hand to my cheek. I looked up into his eyes, filled with worry and fear. "Do you think Aaron will come for us? For you?" I ask, remembering my mother's warning.

"But if I know Aaron, and what he's capable of, he will never give up."

Gray let out a slight chuckle, "Is that all Juvia?" When he realized that I truly feared it, he added "Listen, it's been two years, and we've moved so many times. Trust me, we're safe."

"But Juvia can't lose you, Gray-sama..." I said quietly. "Hey, hey, you're never going to lose me, I promise." The Raven-haired boy took my hand placed it over his bare chest. I felt his heartbeat beat to the beat of mine. "As long as my heart is beating with yours, we will never lose each other. That's a promise." Gray said reassuringly.

As the light rain began to fade, I felt a smile tug at my lips. "What did Juvia ever do to deserve such an amazing guy like you, Gray-sama?" I said as I placed my hand on his cheek, and placed a kiss on his lips. Soon he began kissing back, moving his with mine as we became one.

"Gray-sama," I whispered, breaking away, "You're going to be late for work." Gray let's out a sly chuckle, "You're such a tease Juvia." I looked up into his cobalt eyes, "Juvia knows." I smirk, "Your lunch is in the fridge, packed and ready to go." He nods, and places one more soft kiss upon my lips before heading back into the house.

"Darling, don't forget your clothes!" I call after him as he walks out the door. "Got em! Love you!" He replied as I heard the door shut.

And he was gone.

"I love you too." I say as I smile to myself.