One||Prologue

"Gray-sama!" The bluenette cheered as she jumped on top of the sleeping boy. "Hmm... Juvia?" He stirred. "Gray-sama, do you know what day it is?!" She asked, her voice sparkling with excitement. "Um..." The boy yawned, "Sure, but you're gonna have to remind me..."

The Raven-haired boy finally opened his dark-blue orbs and smiled up at the beautiful girl. "It's the two year anniversary that we met!" She pouted. "Oh?" He chuckled as he sat up and wrapped his arms around the girl's waist, "Then we should celebrate." He smirked.

In one quick move, he put the girl on her back. His lips met the girls, then he moved them down her neck. The Raven-haired boy gently slid his hand up the girl's leg, causing a blush to appear on the girl's face.

"Gray-sama!" The girl laughed uncontrollably, "Stop, that tickles!" Which caused the boy to chuckle a bit, before he went back to placing soft kisses upon her neck. "Gray-sama, you know Juvia wants to wait." She said between her sweet giggles. "For?" He said looking up at her. She rolled her crystal-blue eyes, "Marriage."

"Okay." He smiled, "Then let's do it." The bluenette's eyes widened, "Do what?" She asked suspiciously. "Get married." The Raven-haired boy replied. "Gray-sama, don't joke about that." She pouted. "I'm not." He chuckled as he sat back up and held out his hand for her to take. She hesitantly took it, as they got up from the bed, and he lead her to the living room.

"Gray-sama?" She asked concerned. "Did you really think I forgot what day it was?" The Raven-haired boy chuckled as he turned on some romantic music. With his free hand, he pulled out a little blue box from a drawer.

The girl's expression became one of surprise, "Is that?" She asked, but he didn't reply. Instead he got down on his knee and opened the little blue box to a sparkling silver band.

"Juvia Lockser," he began, "Two years ago today, I met my soulmate. She was the woman that made my heart beat for the first time in a long time. She was the woman that I could never live without. She is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. So Juvia-" "Yes!" She cut him off as she flung her arms around his neck, almost causing him to fall over. "Yes! Always, and forever Gray-sama!" The boy chuckled at the girl's excitement. He gently placed his arms around her waist.

He slid the ring around her finger. She looked at it with a surprised look, "How did you afford this?!"

He stood up and took her hand, "Don't be mad, but I sold one of my paintings." The girl's eyes widened in shock, "You did that, for Juvia?"

The boy simply chuckled, "I would do anything for you Juvia..."

Tears were brought to her eyes as she smiled and threw her arms around his neck.

"Juvia?" He started. "Yes Gray-sama?" She asked.

"I love you."

"I love you more~"