Chapter 21

....

this is sad.

................

</3

I still love you guys though.

********************************************************************************

Chapter 21

“OLIVIA SAUNDERS NEEDS TO BE PERFECT!” yelled the guy in the brown-haired wig. “AND IN ORDER TO DO THAT…”

I bit my lip, my phone nonstop vibrating next to me with hate-texts.

“IN ORDER TO DO THAT,” he bellowed, taking in a deep breath and pretending to cry. “I NEED TO GET RID OF THE ONE THING THAT’S STOPPING ME.”

His friend, dressed in a hoodie and wearing a Bieber wig, started fake-crying.

“AND THAT’S YOU.”

He dropped a random bag on the floor.

Bieber-Wig fell to his knees and screamed.

“WHY?” he bawled, palms up towards the heavens. “WHY?”

Then they both burst into crazy laughter.

“Turn it off!” one of them called. “Turn it—“

Click.

I looked at the caption.

Me and Tyler making fun of this random messed up chick we found a couple days ago. Check her out:

And there was the link to the video of me.

I dunno what that chick’s deal is, but man, is it funny.

I looked at the comments.

HAHAHAH, FUNNY STUFF GUYS. BUT TYLER, THE VIDEO’S ALL WRONG. YOUR FACE IS ADORABLE, WHEREAS HERS IS UGLY AS—

I stopped reading after that one.

Closed my laptop.

BZZT.

BZZT.

BZZT.

BZZT.

BZZT.

BZZT.

105 new messages.

Someone was repeatedly writing “die, ugly psycho” and sending it to me.

I blinked back the tears.

Gotta be strong, Olivia, I thought to myself.

But then, disaster struck for the umpteenth time.

I heard the front door unlock and open.

At once, a kitchen chair scraped across the floor, and the click of my mother’s boots smacked the air.

“David,” her icy voice carried up the stairs. I ducked onto the floor and crawled to the doorway, seeing perfectly downstairs.

“Hello.”

I could hear by the way my father replied that he was stressed beyond belief.

“Do you know what this is?” my mother whispered, holding up a small, wilted piece of…

Lettuce?

“I believe that would be a piece of lettuce,” my father said tiredly, trying to move into the kitchen and sit down.