Babiesss

Alyson's POV

It's August this summer was fun, hung out with Michelle, went to summer practices, got my junior drivers license and became very close to my mom. We had a lot of fun this summer. "Alyson, honey you should go to bed it's getting late we have to get up early I have a doctors appointment" I heard my mom say. She could leave me home but I like seeing the ultrasound with my little siblings. So I brushed my teeth and said good night to my mom.

Mom's POV

I said good night to Alyson, my only child but not for long soon I would have three kids. I fell asleep very quickly it was hard to sleep at 32 weeks pregnant with twins but I managed and fell asleep quickly. I woke up and looked at the clock it was 3am I was breathing heavily and realized I was going to have my baby that day. I called Alyson and she came rushing in. This was going to be stressful we are in the middle of unpacking. BTW we moved in July. We drove to the hospital as soon as we got there I was brought to a hospital room. I had the babies within the next 3 hours. Alyson sat with me and waited to online school work on her laptop. Once the babies were out I felt a huge weight lifted off me.

Alyson's POV

We were in the hospital and my two little siblings were born. I held Margo, while my mom fed Liam. It was such a cool feeling. I stuck a tiny little bow with a little bit of glue ( kind of like a ribbon you would put on a birthday present) and I stuck it right on Margo's head. She looked beautiful from bow to toe🎀