Who is he?

Rory was getting ready when the phone rang. All of a sudden the phone went to voicemail right as Jason left the room and into the living room the phone said" Hi Rory this is Logan Huntzberger I would like to say I am sorry for pulling that move on you please call me." Jason looked at Rory who had just come into the room but heard everything walked "Who was that?"asked Jason,"my old boy friend who I hate very much."replied Rory. "So I have nothing to fear?" Asked Jason." No! Of course not!" Replied Rory. Rory went to Luke's with Lorelai and Jason. After they went to breakfast Lorelai went to the Inn and Rory and Jason went to Lorelai's house where they looked for apartments online. Lorelai had been ready  for them to move out but also wanted Rory to stay. When Lorelai got a call from Rory she said hi and Rory said they found a house next to Babbett who would like Lorelai and Rory to be close so they did it like this. Lorelai was so excited to know Rory was close. Rory also told her that's it costs $10,500 Lorelai was astonished at how much it was. Rory and Jason split the cost and bought the house.  Jason helped Rory move her stuff to the house. After they were moved out and in to the new house they went to the mall to get a king size bed. After they got the bed loaded into Jason's pickup they went to get paint to paint the house. When they painted they also messed around and got white paint on each other than finished. After the paint dried and the paint fumes went away they moved the bed in and then they planted some flowers in the front of the house. Rory ordered some pizza after they finished planting and buying other furniture and other appliances. They sat on their new couch and watched a movie on their new TV. They had an awesome time then Logan Huntzberger showed up at Lorelai's house while Rory was doing landry before their own washer and dryer got there. Rory went to the door and when she saw him she asked him what he was doing and he said," I was in the neighborhood and I need to talk to you." "Why?" Asked Rory mad. "I love you so much!" Replied Logan. "I don't love you any more I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend." Said Rory politely. "We can still be friends right?" "Sure." Said Logan disappointed. Logan left and Rory went to her house where Jason was waiting." Was that Logan!" Asked Jason mad." Yes but I told him I love you!" Said Rory mad at Jason for being jealous. "Oh" said Jason "I am sorry." He said sadly. "Was sad and thought you were leaving me for him." Said a disappointed Jason. "I would never leave you!" Said Rory "I love you." "I love you too!" Said Jason with a smile on his face. "Let's go watch a movie!" Said a now happy Rory "how about Casa Blanca? It's my favorite movie."said Rory "Sure." Said Jason. They watched that movie and 10 minutes after the movie Lorelai  got home and they gave her a tour of the house. After the tour of the house they had dinner and Finnish their day with a movie. All of a sudden Leyn paged Rory that here water broke. All four of them ran over to the hospital where Lauren was born.