chapter 16

"N-no it's not, I k-killed an Innocent m-man!" I choked out in between my sobs

He picked me up and sat down with me in his lap, I continued to cry, until I drifted to sleep in his arms.

**************************************************************************

When I woke up I was on a off-white couch. As I sat up I heard a voice sound to my left-

"Morning love"

I looked over, startled, and saw Harry sitting on a similar colored chair.

"Were you watching me this whole time?" I asked slightly creeped out

"No, I just sat down, I may be a vampire, but i'm not Edward Cullen" he said, chuckling.

I just rolled my eyes and sat up, as I looked around I noticed none of the others were present.

"Where's everyone else" I questioned as I turned back around to face Harry"

"Should be around here somewhere" he said as he took the lead heading down a hallway to our right, "Hey! guys. where are you?"

There was a pause before a voice sounded from the end of the hallway-

"Down here!" Niall shouted

We both continued on in that direction until we came to the last door in the hallway. Harry headed in first, and i followed close behind until he stopped abruptly about 2 feet into the room, as I walked up beside him i quickly found out why. In the back corner of the room were Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis all chained up to chairs. And standing no less than 5 feet away from us was Aurora, smirking.

"now, you didn't think i would just give up that easily and let you have her, did you? she asked Harry with a look on her face that just made me want to slap her. " well, I suggest you just hand her over right now, or end up chained to a chair like the rest of you'r friends here" she continued gesturing to the other boys, who were all looking at the ground.

Harry took a step towards her and started to speak, before he was cut short as Aurora pulled a needle filled with something out of her back pocket and stabbed him right in the neck with it, injecting him with a clear fluid.

I gasped and ran to his side as he fell to the floor, only to realize there was nothing I could do.

I looked back up to see Aurora still standing there, "What did you do!?" I screamed

"oh, stop being such a drama queen, he'll live." she said as if it was nothing "come on now we have to go now"

" There's no way in hell I'm going anywhere with you!" I said crossing my arms.

"You may say that now, but i think you'll change you'r mind later, and I will be back later" and just like that she was gone.

**************************************************************************

Sorry for the super long wait, I was out of ideas on what to write

Thanks for all the votes/ comments

just reached 10,000 reads!

Not edited yet