chapter 17

"oh, stop being such a drama queen, he'll live." she said as if it was nothing "come on we have to go now"

" There's no way in hell I'm going anywhere with you!" I said crossing my arms.

"You may say that now, but i think you'll change your mind later, and I will be back later" and just like that she was gone.

**************************************************************************

I got up from beside Harry and looked over to the others who were still chained to chairs.

"Well you gonna help us out or what?" said Louis looking slightly anoyed.

"How the hell did she manage to get all four of you tried up?" I responded as I walked over and started to unchain Niall.

"Does it really matter? Just hurry up and get us out of these chairs." He snapped at me

"I'm just saying, FOUR of you agaist one girl, and she managed to overtake ALL of you." I said smirking.

Louis just rolled his eyes. As I finished unchaining Niall I continued on to Liam and then Zayn, the only one left was louis.

"We don't have all day now, would you just hurry up and get me out of here" he said

Just then all the memories of the past few days hit me.

"Why should I? all you have ever done is hurt me, and now you expect me to help you? I don't think so."

Louis glared at me and then continued on, "oh, look who thinks their so tough now that they're a vampire"

"You think I wanted this!? I would much rather be a normal human, living a normal life, with a normal family!" I shouted

"If you were living that NORMAL life you want so bad you would be DEAD! We saved you, you should be grateful" his eyes widened as he realized what he had just said

"What!? I was gonna die? how!" I said confused

"I've said too much already"

I cut him off, "TELL ME!"

"Aurora, she was coming to kill you, so we kidnapped you in an attempt to save you" he said sounding defeated

"But why? I thought we were sisters"

"Not quiet, you're her doppelgänger" he said.

"Doppelgänger? what the hell is that supposed to mean?" I said getting angry because no one ever told me this.

"It's like you're a second version of herself. although you are different people with different personalities, your physical appearance is the same" he explained.

"But why would she want to kill me?" I questioned.

"Well isn't it obvious? she didn't want a second self."

I was about to ask more questions when I heard someone walking down the hall outside the door.

"Guess who's back bitches!" someone shouted from a little ways down the hall.

"Aurora" I scowled

"Ding, ding, ding we have a winner" she said

"I already told you I'm not coming with you-"

She cut me off, "oh, I think you should wait to make any decisions until you see who I brought along with me"

Just then she showed up in the doorway, I gasped. she was holding a knife up against the throat of Kat, my real sister.

**************************************************************************

What do you think will happen?

Sorry for the really long wait, I've been busy lately and was out of ideas for the story

Not edited yet

18.4K reads!