Chapter 20

"you got something right... there" he said as he wiped a the remains of blood off the side of my mouth and licked it off his finger.

I just stood there mesmerized as he looked up and stared into my eyes. He leaned in and my eyes fluttered shut as our lips met.

************************************************************************

The kiss only lasted a few seconds before I heard someone clear their throat from behind us. I quickly pushed Harry away, shocked by what had just happened, and turned around to see Niall standing there.

"Uhh... Its not what it looks like, I swear" I defended myself instantly

"Really? You were just tasting his lips? Or smelling his face?" Niall asked jokingly

"No, I was just, uh..." I tried to come up with a believable excuse, but came up with nothing. "Ugh, just please dont tell anyone Niall!" I practically begged him.

He laughed "Your secret is safe with me" He promised and flashed a smile, "I'm just down here to get something to drink" He said as he walked over to the fridge and pulled out a blood bag.

"Well I'm just going to go to bed now" I said to Niall and Harry who were both just standing there awkwardly.

They both nodded and watched me walk away, but little did they know I did not continue back up the stairs and into my room, but stood behind the wall that separated the kitchen from the living room and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"What were you thinking" Niall hissed, "You know this will never end well"

"But dude, I-I think I like her." Harry responded in a hushed tone.

"That's what you said before all of them" Niall continued on

Wait, what did he mean 'all of them' how many girls had Harry dated before?

"No, but I REALLY like her, it's different this time, I swear!" Harry defended himself

"Your just going to end up breaking her heart" Niall said "Just like all the others"

"I've changed, people can change-" Niall cut him off,

"Whatever man, im going to bed now, see you tomorrow" He said and started heading in my direction

I quickly, but quietly, sprinted up the stairs, and down the hall to my room, where I slipped in and shut the door behind me. I decided to call it a night, it had been a long and exhausting day and I was ready for a good nights sleep.

I changed into some sweatpants and a T-shirt and slipped under the silky sheets of my bed, but I couldn't stop thinking about what Niall had said, 'Your just going to end up breaking her heart'

****************************************************

Hope you guys like it, sorry its short I didnt feel like writing too much today

42,700 reads! 1,200 votes 141 comments! Thanks so much!

I'll try to update again tomorrow:)