ღChapter2ღ

"Oh really?" I asked with a flirty smile.

   "Well yea:)"

Oh my gosh. We've been talking for 25 minutes.  "I gotta go! Can I get your number?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

He wrote it down on a napkin, gave me a kiss on the cheeck, and walked me to my car.

"So I'll see you around?" he asked.

"Yah! I'll text you as soon as I get the chance." I said before driving to school before I miss 5th period.

   Once I got to school and waited for 5th period to begin. I looked at the napkin he gave me. It had his name and number on it. Oh yah, and a smily face:).   The name read "Zayn Malik". Where had I heard that name before? I know I've heard it some where. I just didn't know where. I decided not to make much of it. Once the teacher walked in, she began talking about class room rules. I couldn't even pay attention to what he was saying. The only thing I knew was that I was in chemistry. I had no idea what was going on in the class. l couln't stop thinking about Zayn! His big beautiful hazel eyes. His sweet dark vioce. His bad-boy but some how caring personality. He just seems like the perfect guy. So what does he want with me?

   You probably don't wana listen to the rest of my day at shcool. So I'll skip to once I got home. I ran straight upstairs to my room, turned on the radio, and plopped in bed. Some One Direction song was on the radio again. It's not that I have anything against them, I'm just not a band freak. Anyways. I grabbed my phone and texted the number on the napkin. This is how our onversation went:

  Me: Hey! It's Emily:)

Him: Hey sweety. How was school?

Me: It was good (He doesn't know about the bullies. He won't like me if he did)

Him: That's good. Wana meet up for dinner later on? My treat:)

Me: Um,, yah sure!

Him: Ok! Meet me at El Som at 5. I gtg love. The boys need me.

   Boys? What is he talking about? He probably has little brothers or something.

   After he had to go, I went up stairs and asked mom if it was ok for me to be gone for the night. She didn't mind. Suprisingly. It was already 4:30. I was still trying to figure out where I've heard his name. So I decided to look it up. I went on google and typed "Who is Zayn Malik?" all that popped up was "Zayn Malik: One Direction".   This had to be a mistake. NO WAY a famous guy liked me. Not even the regular guys at my school liked me. I'll just ask him about it when I see him. Speaking of that, I better leave if I wana make our date in time. 

   Once I got to the restuarant, he was waiting by the door. I walked up to him and smiled. He opened the door for me and said hi. As I walked in, I wondered whether or not I should bring up the hole One Direction thing. I decided not to. Not yet anyways.

"Good after noon," he said in a fake Brittish accent.

I laughed and said "Hi Zayn:)"

"Did you get all your homework done?"

"I didn't have any silly. It was only the first day of shcool."

"Oh..  Haha"

"Did you not go to school?," I asked in a confused voice

As soon as he was about to answer the question, the waiter walked up.

"Are you guys ready to order?", he asked us. 

   We ordered our food and talked. We were there for about two hours. We talked about all kinds of things. And it was all good. Until he asked me about my family...

   "Well... when I was eight, my father went into a bad drinking habit. He would come home at any hour of the night. No matter when he came home, tho, he was always drunk. It's a wonder he never got in a wreck before. Once we heard the squeaking of the car in our drive way, my mom would tell me to lock my self in my closet. I remeber running to me room, then looking back, worried about my mother. Once I got in the closet, it got bad. Daddy would slam the door open and grab my mom by the arm and beat her. I could hear the shrill of her screams. It was terrifying. I would be locked in there for up to three hours. The whole time, all I could hear was the sounds of poundings, followed by screams. Until one night, that all changed. My dad got into a horrible wreck. He didn't survive... We were upset, yet, somehow we new we were free. Ever since then, I've never really had a father figure."

   "Oh wow, Emily. I'm so sorry."

   "Don't be. It's over. He can't hurt our family anymore."

   After we talked for about 30 more minutes, he got a text and said he had to leave. I asked him if we could take a picture together. So we did:). He walked me to my car, and I drove home. Once I got home, I set that picture as my lock screen, texted my friend Tiffany and told her all about the date, then went to bed.