Chapter 16

“Welcome home.” Gegina ironically coldly said. “I have been waiting for you, I didn’t know you would be this late. You know waiting gave me a lot of time to think. It would be impossible to venge my sistet and the power that is rightfully mine, I have to choose.”

“So what did you choose?”

“I thought you should choose. Do you want me to take revenge or power?”  She snapped a flame and stretched it in her hand.  I thought about my family still at the ship not unloaded yet. I looked at my castle, home, and the beloved people in it right now, I would never harm them. But when I thought of her taking the dress I don’t know how many more people she could take so much more than just revenge.

“Let me have it then. Go ahead and set my castle on fire.”

She laughed at me and threw her fireball at the ship,

    “NO!” I cried running down to the port. Acelynn and Mother were off the ship with their chests crying.

    “Where is my chest?” I shook them they were unresponsive.

    I ran, the fire was on the main deck and too close to the cabin. The fire covered the hatchet to below the the cabin. I couldn't open it to save those below. I climbed over the side of the ship hanging over the ocean to get to the royal cabin from the outside, I broke the window and jumped in. Smoke jumped at me attacking my lungs. It was so overwhelming it pushed me on my hands and knees. I crawled to the chest and opened my eyes long enough to dig for the dress. I had to put it on over the dress I was already wearing. Looked out of the window. Pallatons were climbing out of the water and laying on the ship. Pallatons splashed on the deck and covered the hatchet. The crew opened it with caution  and started to work on putting out the fire on the deck. Pallatons hit the door I rushed out of the cabin coughing.

The crew worked on cooling the charred wood. I looked for Gegina but she was no where in sight. I had a feeling she will still be back. Still coughing up smoke, the crew thanked me for rescuing them.

    We all unpacked and settled in to the castle.  I slept  a whole  half of  a day, I was so tired.  To be home again was the most comforting and relaxing feeling I have had in ten weeks.  

--A/N--

So last official chapter... I want to thank everyone for supporting my book despite all of the grammatical errors. I love this book and I am always thinking of ways to continue the story line. I have an Encore chapter coming for you soon!