Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I don't think my brain comprehended the fact I was STARING at the most gorgeous guy. My eyes couldn't look away from the dark green orbs that were staring back at me. You idiot, what the hell? Why are you staring at the guy. He's going to think you're a freak.

I finally listened to my head and looked away. My eyes darted to one of my books still on the floor. I picked it up and shoved it in my bag. I then started to frantically search the floor for my phone. After searching my pockets and every inch of my bag. My phone was nowhere to be found.

"Looking for this?" I heard a masculine voice boom above me. I looked up and saw him dangling my white iPhone in his hand with a smirk on his face. I huffed and stood up straight brushing dust off of my clothes. Did this asshole really just watch me search for my phone when he had it the whole time?

"Yeah, thanks." I said reaching for my phone, a bit irritated. Pulling it behind his back, smirking he said

"What will I get if I give it back?"

"Not a god damned thing." I said with my signature eye roll before grabbing my phone and putting it in my back pocket before walking out of the office. Was the asshole being serious? I'll be honest the guy is drool worthy but being an ass is not attractive in any way shape or form.

I looked at the map trying to find my locker. I think you turn left here then go upstairs? My brain thought.

----------

Yeah my brain was wrong. Big time. I was in some part of the school where there's construction or something because no one is here except for men in their mid- 30s. I didn't understand this stupid map because everything was abbreviated, it didn't make sense and this school is enormous. I looked at my phone and saw it was 8:27. Great 3 minutes until my first class starts.

I continued to wander until I bumped into someone, falling yet again. I look up and it just so happens to be green eyes.

"You should really watch were you're going, I know I'm hot but you don't have to fall to my feet princess." He said with yet another smirk.

"One, i'm not your princess, two you're not hot enough to make me fall to my feet."

"So you admit, I'm kinda hot."

I huffed out a breath and looked at him "I didn't say that." I said turning on my heels, and walking in the opposite direction.

"You don't have any idea where you're going, do you?" he said, I could tell he was smirking again

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him with an annoyed look.

"Let me see your schedule" He said taking my schedule and map to see what class I had and where it was.

I stood there tapping my foot impatiently on the floor. Looking around I took out my phone to see it was 8:34. I guess the bells don't work on this side of the school.

I heard laughter, so I looked at the boy, "The woman at the front desk gave you the old map." He chuckled looking back to my things. I just blew the hair out of my face and sighed. I knew I wasn't crazy, the map was wrong.

"So Ms. Alexandria Parker, it seems your first class is actually with me and so are 2 others. I was actually thinking about cutting that class and taking a nap in my car, but since I'm oh so nice I'll go." He said handing me back my schedule and leading the way.

"You coming princess?" he said turning around

Trying to wipe the irritated look on my face I followed behind. "It's Alex." I said