Is Love Really Real

A/n : Hey My Name Alisha But Most People Just Call Me Anne That's My Middle Name But Anywho This My First Book !. Yeeee (Lmao) So I Hope You Enjoy It's A Jacquees &'d Issa Story.

Nevaeh Pov :

Yo!. I Heard Na'Shay Yellin At Me From Across The Lunchroom. Wussup Babee Wyd? I Said Walking Over Tord Her Shiid Bored Asf !. Ready To Go Home She Said , As I Seat Down. See Me &'d Na'Shay Is Besties We've Practical Known Each Other Since We've Been In Pampers , We Grow Up In Miami Beach Where The Beaches Are Beautiful &'d The Sun Is Shining Bright . We Are Very Much Alike , Both Of Our So Called Fathers Are Deadbeat Daddy's. Our Mother's Had To Play Both Daddy &'d Mommy. I Still Live With My Mama But Shay Mama Died About 2 Years Ago. It Really Fucked Her Up So Now She Livin With Her Grandma Tania She Cool . HELLO ! Earth To Nevaeh ! Shay Yelled Taking Me Out Of My Thoughts, Yeah Wussup I Said Wussup?! Wussup Is That Finnneee Ass New Boy Over There With Them Dreads Thats Wussup Shay Said Pointing At The Boy In The Lunch Line . Girl Put Your Damn Hand Down Pointing At People An Shit I Said Looking At Her Like She Crazy . Girl Chill His Back Turned He Can't See Us Shay Said Laughing So Pointing Is Reued I Said As I Felt My Phone Rang " I Make You Feel Some Type Of Way " Played In My My Bag As I Pulled It Out It Was A Text From My Ex-Boyfriend Quincy .

Ugh Q : Bae I Miss You Like Crazy I'm Really Really Sorry I Want To See You For We Can Talk Ily.

Ugh I Said Rolling My Eyes At The Text Message Getting Aggravated Girl What Happened Shay Said Already Knowing Im About To Getting Mad Quincy Been Texting Me All Week With This BS Saying His Sorry An Shit, Girl Yeah His Is Sorry A Sorry Ass Nigga We Both Started Laughing.

Na'shay POV : (In Her Thoughts) I Know My Girl Nevaeh Sad And Hurt After She Found Quincy Cheating On Her At Tyrel Party Last Weekend With That Hoe Taleah She Really Loved Kid Too. Ohhh Shit He Walking Over This Way The Fine Ass Nigga That Was In Line . Nevaeh Look! I Whispered To Her What? She Said That Nigga From The Lunch Line Is Walking Over Here I Said Nervously Soo What Nevaeh Said Looking At Her Phone Not Paying Attention At All Omg Was The Only Thing I Was Saying In My Mind . He Was Fitted Up He Had On A Black n Read Nike Shirt That Said " Just Do It " On Some Tan Cargoes &'d Some Read &'d Black Air Max's With A Miami Heat Snapback On. I Snapped Out Of My Thoughts &'d Puted Out My Phone To Check My Instagram (Like I Really Cared Right Now) Suddenly I Heard Someone Say Excuse Me But Can You Help Me Find Building 9? I Looked Up At The Most Beautiful Green Eyes I Think I've Ever Since . I Was Frozen ! Uhmm He Said Again Can You Help Me Find Where Building 9 Is?

Nevaeh POV: The Bell Rung To Go To 5th Period An Shay Was Just Stairing At The Boy From The Lunch Line Like She Frozen Or Some Shit He Was Asking For Help But Shay Didn't Say Nun Then He Asked Again She Said Uhmmm... Yes , She Can Help You She Going To Building 9 Too. Shay Finally Snapped Out Of Whatever She Was In. Yeah I Can Help You She Said Okay Thank You My Name Issa By The Way The Boy Said I'm Na'Shay But People Call Me Shay &'d With My Bestie Nahvaeh Wussup I Said Will I Got To Go To Class You Know Ms.Tripp Be Trippin I Said Walking Away.

Na'Shay POV: Vaeh Started Walking To Class. Uhmm Will Let's Go Before We Be Late I Said So Where You From ? Atl He Said Ohh Shiid You Be Skating A Castcade?! I Said Excited He Chuckled Yeah Ever Sunday , Girl What You Know About Castcade? Boy I Love Atl I'ma Move There When I Turn 18 . I Went There One Summer And Feel In Love I Said Oh Really That's Wussup I Guess I Fwy Girl I Looked Up At Him With My Right Eyebrow Up He Started Laughing.

Issa POV: Damn She Fine Asf An She Love My Hometown . She Funny Asf Too. With Her Lil Short Ass She Look About 5'3 With Her Dark Brown Curly Hair That Hang Over Her Shoulders That Look Damn Good With Her Carmeal Skin Tone An Her Hazelnut Brown Eyes . Let Me See Where You Going Boy She Said Snacking My Schedule Out My Hand . Damn ! Let Me See Your Schedule Would Be Nice I Said Looking Down At Her . Let Me See Your Schedule Mr. Thompson She Said Looking At My Schedule. I Chucked. Oh Shit You Got Me 5th Through 7th She Said Handing Me My Schedule. I Guess I'll Be With You For The Rest Of The Day Then She Started Blushing Then The Bell Started Ringing Oh Shit That's The Warning Bell Come On She Said Walking Faster .