Issa & Shay

Nevaeh Pov : Get Up Vaeh ! My Lil Brother Antwon Yelled At Me. Dang Lil Nigga Im Up , Well Mama Said Hurry Up Before You Be Late To School . Ugh I Said Then I Got Up Went To The Bathroom An Did What I Do Ever Morning An Took A Shower . Then Went To The Closet An Pulled Out My Half Shirt That Said Baddie On The Front With My Bleached High Waist Shorts With My Red Air Max's Since My Hair Got Wet In The Shower Ima Just Leave It Curl An Let The Curls Fall Where They Fall I Then Put On My Thick Gold Chain An My Gold Hoop Earrings Too. I Looked In The Mirror An Smiled At What I Seen Oh I Almost Forgot My Cherry Lip Gloss Then Grabbed My Phone An Keys Then Left Down Stairs. I Seen My Lil Bro Eating Breakfast An Mama Cooking. Good Morning Sleepy Head My Mama Said Morning Ma Hey Big Head I Said To Antwon . Hey Apple Head He Said Laughing. I Smile Honk Honk Okay Mama Love Yall I Said Walking To The Front Door Nawl Come Over Here An Eat Your Breakfast Girl She Said With A Serious Face . Maaa I Got To Go My Ride Outside !!! Girl Go Don't Ask Me To Cook For You Again I Laughed Walking Out The Door.

Jay POV : Wussup Ma . Wussup Boy She Said Getting In The Car Me An Nevaeh Been Friends Since 8th Grade Year , When I Beat Up This Booty Bandit Ass Nigga For Bullying Her. We Going To Go Get Shay Today? I Asked As She Was Looking At Her Phone, Nawl She Just Text Me An Said She Got A Ride. Why The Fuck She Just Text Me This Random Ass Number?! She Said All Confused. Idk Text The Number An See How It Is. HELL NAWL ! They Ain't About To Trace My Number An Try An Kidnap Me ! Girl Ain't Nobody Go Kidnap You, An If They Did They'll Bring Your Ass Right Back I Promise I Said Laughing . Hahahaha Very Funny Jay. So You Mad Or Mad Asf? Which One? I Asked Trying To Be Funny . Uhmm... Mad Asf She Said Looking At Me Asf ! Oh Good Get Out We Here I Said Jumping Out The Car Before She Seal Off On My Ass.

Jacquees POV : Bruh Didn't You Tell Shay To Give Neavaeh My Number Last Night? I Asked Nonchalant. Yeah Why Bro She Ain't Text You Issa Started Laughing. Nawl Nigga Shay Probably Forgot To Give It To Her I Said Like I Don't Give Asf. Nawl Nigga She Just Don't Give Asf. Nawl Nigga She Just Don't Want To Text You Nigga Issa Said Laughing Again Man Nigga Whatever What Street She Live On Again Jefferson 345 Jefferson St. Oh This It I Said About To Beep The Horn Then Issa Stopped Me. We Only Beep The Horn At Thots I Started To Laugh.

Na'Shay POV: I Didn't Know Wtf To Wear So I Decided To Wear My Ripped High Waist Skinny Jeans With My Diamond Red & Black Marilyn Monroe Half Shirt With My Red Thong Sandals With The Bow On The Top. I Decided To Flat Iron My Hair When I Was Finished It Was Bone Straight It Stopped In The Center Of My Back I Put On My Gold Necklance With My Name On It My Mama Got Me On My 14th Birthday Damn I MIss Her She Was My Best Friend. I Put On My Bow Earrings An My Strawberry Lip Gloss I Looked In The Mirror An Took A Picture An Put It On Instagram Caption : We Ain't Picture Prefect But We Worth The Picture Still. @Shay_Badd_Bihh. Knock Knock I Rushed And Grabbed My Stuff An Ran Downstairs I Opened The Door An Seen Issa Sexy Ass. He Was Rocking A Diamond Shirt With A Dope Design On The Front With Some Dark Blue Jeans An Some Red An Black Diamond Turf With A Diamond Snapback On. You Ready Babee? He Said Grabbiing My Hand With A Big Kool-Aid Smile On His Face. Yeah Let Me Lock Up The House I Said Blushing Hard Astf ! Then We Walked To The Car Witch Was The New Camaro . Issa Opened My Door Then Go In The Front With Jacquees. Wussup Shay Quees Said Driving Out My Drive Way , Nun Wussup With You I Said Looking At My New Follower On Inst @Issa_Dat_Fresh Then Followed Him Back. Nun Just Chillin Chillin He Said But Where Yo Girl Vaeh At? She Cought A Ride Wit- I Cut Myself Off Why ?! You Crushing On My Girl Quees?! He Smacked His Teeth Then Said Nawl See- Issa Cut Him Off HELL YEAH ! He Been Talking Bout Her Ass All Damn Morning Put My Bro Down. I Started Laughing Alright I Gottcha Bro. Nigga It Ain't Mutha Fucking Twin Day An Shit Quees Said Confused The Shit Out Of Me Wtf Are You Talking About?! I Said Still Confused Asf You And Issa Nigga With All This Damn Red An Black Yall Rocking Like Yall Ass In The Blood Gang . Keep Rocking That Shit If Yall Want To Yall Ass Go Get Shoot. I Looked In The Front Seat At What Colors Issa Had On An We Both Was Rocking Red An Black An DIAMOND NiGGA ! I Had To Let Insta Know So I Pulled Out My Phone An Took A Picture Of Us The Caption Said " Me & Him Doe <3" @Issa_Dat_Fresh. I Closed Out Of The Gram Then Locked My Phone When I Looked Up We Was Already At The School. 

Neavaeh POV : Where Is Shay Blond Head Ass At? I Was Seatin At Our Table We Seat At Every Morning I Was About To Call Her When I Seen Her And Issa Walking Together With Jacquees TraIling Behind Them On His Phone. Chile ! They Was Matching An Shit With Red An Black On Awwe It Was Cute Doe. Yo Wussup Babee ! Shay Said She Looked Up At Issa Oh Chile I Mean Hello NeavaehIn Her Fake Ass Computer Voice. Everybody Stared Laughing Chile You & Issa ! Thats Wussup I Said Smiling Hard Asf . Oh She She Blushing Oh Thats It I Said With A Wtf Face Exspression On My Face. She Just Looked Up At Issa So Wussup With Us? She Said He Looked At Her Shay You Already Know Wussup You My Bae. Okay What That Mean I Asked He Looked At Me It Mean She My Women , My Girlfriend , Etc. Oh Okay Just Checking I Said Smile Seen When Shay Said Looking Confused Asf. Seen Two Nights Ago She Looked Confused For A While Then Started To Smile Ohhh Yeahh Then They Started Laughing I Want To Smile And Laughing To I Said Whining. Its Our Lil Sercert Issa Said Ugh Whatever I Said Then Looked Over At Quees Who Was Oh So Quiet Wussup Nigga You Can't Speech I Said In A Playful Serious Way. Wussup Was All He Said Wtf Is His Problem I Thought. Man Fuck Him Then With Is Stank Ass ! We Was Chillin At The Table While Issa AAnd Shay Was All Hugged Up An Flirting With Each Other. I Put My Earbuds In Cause Quees About To Get Cursed Out I Played "Shit" By Future I Was Vibin Out That's My Song. I Decided To Text Somebody.

Me: Wussup Stranger !

RjSexyAss; Wussup Ma You The Stranger.

Me: Lol Whatever Boy ! Whatcha Been Up Too?

RjSexyAss: Grindin Paper Chasin

Me: Yo Ass Need To Be In School

RjSexyAss: School Ain't Go Pay This Bills Ma 

Me: Yeah Yeah I Guess

RjSexyAss: You Still Fuck With Ol' Boy?

Me: Hell Nawl ! I Don't Fuck With That Fuck Boy !

RjSexyAss: Damn Lil Mama Chill

Me: Yeah Whatever

RjSexyAss: So That Mean You Can Fuck With Me Now. ;)

Girl Wtf You Smiling For?! Shay Said Snacking Out My Earbuds. Dang Nosey ! I Said Yelling Well The Bell Ring Hoe So Let's Go Before We Be Late She Said Yanking Me. By Bae Issa Said Before Pulling Her In To A Kiss. I Looked At My Phone To Text Rj Back.

Me: Bye I Got School.

RjSexyAss: Yeah, I Like For My Girl To Be Smart. ;)

I Started Smiling Like I Just Won The Lottery.

Na'Shay POV: Vaeh Was Mad Idk Why But She Was Her Eyes Was Sarting To Change To A Darker Shade Of Blue. She Put Her Earbuds In. Man , Wussup With Vaeh? Quees Said Me Like I Fucking Know. Man, Whats Your Girl You Tell Me I Said Issa Chuckled . For Real Doe , Whats Wrong With Her? Idk She Was Just Straight What You Said To Her I Asked Him. Nun But Wussup . Smh Thats It You Ain't Go Ever Go Get To Talk To Her If You Don't TALK TO HER ! I Said Loudly . Man , Nvm Fuck It She Already Fuck With Somebody He Said Looking At His Phone I Was About To Say Something Then I Looked At Vaeh Happy Text Like A Mutha Fucker ! I Mean She Was Smile Hard Asf Shit I Thought She Was Mad ! I Guess Not .  Bae So You Want To Go On A Date Tomorrow Issa Asked Me Boy You Know Im Grounded , Oh Yeah Damn Bae I Forgot. My Grandma Been Trippin Like A Bitch Doe. The Bell Rung An Vaeh Was Still Happy Text . Girl Wtf You Smiling For? I Said Snacking Out Her Earbuds . Dang Nosey ! She Said Well The Bell Ring Hoe So Let's Go Before We Be Late I Said Yanking Her. But Issa Came An Grabbed My Arm Bye Bae He Said With A Kiss I Swear I Heard Fireworks Lmao I Know Right But Ayee Thats How I Felt. Then Vaeh Started Fake Coughing Uhmm... About That BeING Late Thing She Said I Pulled Away An Said Bye Bae See You After This Class.