Nothing Major .

Veah P.O.V. - I Walked Inside The House Cheesin

(Smiling) Hard Asf , What Took Over Me To Just Kiss Quees Like That?  Idk What Ever The He'll It Was I Know pop w He Was Feeling It To Shiiddd I Ain't The Only One . I Notice No Music Playin '& No Damn People In My House , Ant Know I Don't Play Lol Jk But FrFr Doe. I Walked In The Kitchen Taking The Food Out The Bag " An- " I Started To Say But This Nigga Came Out The Wood Works On My Ass , He Was About To Get Punched So Fast. He Started Laughing Cause He Think He Scared Me " Lil Boy Ain't Nun Funny Cause I Almost Two Pieced Yo Butt " He Sucked His Teeth " Girl You Wasn't Going To Do Nun But Scream '& Run " . I Looked At Him Like Boy You Got Me Fucked Up . " Maaannn Pass Me My Food , That I've Been Waiting 4 Damn Hours For " Who Tf He Think He Talking To.  I Punched Him Right Ain't His Chest " I Don't Know Whhhooo Tf You THINK You Talkin To But I DAMN Sho Ain't Me So You Better Act Right For I Get You Right " He Was Looking All Mad '& Shit But Idgaf ! " Can I Get My Food " I Looked At Him Like '& What " Please " " Ohhh Okay You Better Know How To Talk " I Gave Him His Food '& He Ran To The Living Room To Watch T.v. I Guess Idk Nor Care. I Walked Up To My Room To Go Eat . I Undressed Put On My Sports Bra '& Runnin Shorts '& Nike Shoes I Was About To Busss DOWN On This Big Mac Then I Got A Text Uggghhh.

Quees:  What Was That?

I'ma Acted Dumb Like Idk What He Talkin About.

Me: What Was What?

Quees: Maaann Stop Playin You Know Wtf I'm Talkin About. 

Me:  Nahh Not Really...

Quees: THAT KISS !!

Me:  Ohhhh Yeah That What About It ?

Quees:  What You Mean What Abou You Know What Nvm You Right.

Me:  I'm Jk Quees, Just Chill...

I Started Eating My Food After That I Realized Quees Never Texted Back Damn He Can't Take A Joke? But Fuck It I'm Good I Went Down Stairs To Check On Ant Bad Ass God Knows What His Ass Got Into. I Walked In The Kitchen He Wasn't In There Nor The Living Room I Walked Back Up Stairs " Ann- " I Cut Myself Off When I Walked Into His Room '& Seen Him Knocked Out Sleep On The Bed I Closed The Dior '& Walked To My Room '& Did The Same.