two

Bethany's POV

When the limo pulled up to the house, I gasped. I swear I'm dreaming. But before I knew it, Harry was tugging me inside saying he wanted me to meet the others. What others? What the fudge sticks is going on?

Harry stopped all of a sudden and I ran into him. 'Bethany, meet Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Tristan, Connor, James, Bradly, Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Michael. Lads, meet Bethany, the lass I adopted.

'Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis are your uncles, Bradley, Tristan, James and Connor are your cousins, whereas Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum are your brothers. This is all fake relationships, but the lads that are your uncles really are your uncles. The other chaps, you can think of them however you like.'

I smiled a little and looked at my shoes while the lads looked at me like they were expecting something. Oh, I forgot, I haven't spoken to anyone in this room.

Harry jumped up. 'I forgot to tell you, your grandfather is Paul. He's the one who-' Niall clamped his hand over Harry's mouth.

'Paul is the one who is most excited to meet you, Bethany.' Niall cut in. 'Am I right boys?'

'Right.' The boys chorused.

That's when I looked up for the first time. Three of the lads caught my eye; Zayn, Tristan, and Michael. What am I going to do?

*

Hey ppl! If you're a directioner and you haven't seen or heard of Kevin, watch the video above. When I watched it for the first time, I literally could not stop.

So back to the story. Sorry this chapter is so short, its just that I have a lot on my mind. My mum just told me that my little brother's second grade teacher found out she had cancer six months ago, and she recently moved on to a better place. That's the third death of someone I know this month alone. First, it was one of my friends' older brother. He was so close to being eighteen. Then it was my great grandmother who was struggling for a while. Lastly, my little bro's teacher who was only in her twenties. Rest in peace, that you know that you're still loved, that you're remembered. Especially you, Martin. We miss you, we love you. I swear that I'll help comfort Katelyn.

So plz tell me what you think of the story. Don't hesitate, just pour out your thoughts in the comments or DM me.

Ily,
Amerika 💩