Eleven

(I think The Kill fits this chapter)

Ashley's POV (after he saw Evie getting punched and kicked)

"What did you say, Radke?", I said, my voice sounding low. "What you heard Purdy. What are you gonna do about it. Cerulli, Bell. Take her somewhere. I don't want to see her cry over her stupid boyfriend", Radke said. Boyfriend? I don't recall dating her, but I do like her. I got a bit closer to Ronnie and he took a few steps foward to get closer to me. He punched me and I ducked, luckily. I punched him in the face and started to beat him up. "Don't go beating up girls, you asshole", I said during every punch I made to his stupid face. I walked around to calm myself down.

I then saw Juliet, the school's whore. I passed by her and scoffed. "You got a problem, Purdy", she snapped. I smirked and flipped the bird to her. I went to the second floor and just sat there. I see a couple kissing. One of them had cat ears and a tail. Wait, is that Evie with TJ? I felt my heart drop and felt tears brimming in my eyes. No, Ashley Purdy does not cry for a stupid little bitch like Evie. I went to the bathroom and sat in one of the stalls. I felt the tears coming down and I started cursing at myself. "All I wanted was you", I sang while crying. Why did I have to fall in love with a girl as perfect as Evie.

Evie's POV

I felt his lips press onto mine and I felt shocked. Surprisingly, I kissed back and smiled. We pulled away and I blushed. "Have I ever told you that you look cute when you blush?", TJ said, which caused me to blush again. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. He led me to the cafeteria where Chris was. I ran to Chris and he ran to me and hugged me. He was freakishly tall, according to me, I was short. We went in line to get food. I felt nauseous and ran out the cafeteria. I went to the bathroom and puked my guts out, well mainly stomach acid. I sat there and thought why I felt so nauseous.

I haven't had any sexual intercourse with anyone. Aside from being raped from my so-called father. I rinsed my mouth and I went back to TJ and Chris. Then I saw Ronnie. I started to feel scared, but to my luck he noticed me. "Little bitch, get over here and pay for what your fucking boyfriend did to me!", he said. I panicked and ran to Andy and the others. "Jinxx, help me hide from Ronnie", I said while panicking. "What happened?", he asked, not too long after Ronnie started yelling out where was I. "Where's Ashley?", I asked. "Last time I seen him was in the bathroom. He was cursing himself out saying 'Why did I fall in love with a girl like Evie? She never felt the same'. I swear I heard him sing The Kill while crying", Jake said. Oh no, I need to fix this. "Where's Ashley?", I said, panicking. "Second floor bathroom", Jake said.

I ran to the bathroom and heard Ashley crying and singing The Kill. "I am finished with you", he sang. "Look in my eyes, you're killing me, killing me all I wanted was you", I sang the other part for him. He stopped sobbing and came out. "I tried to be someone else but nothing seems to change I know now. This is who I really am", Ashley sang. "Finally found myself, fighting for a chance I know now. This is who I really am", I sang the rest. He pulled me closer and placed his forehead on mine. "I really liked you Evie", he whispered. I looked down and felt tears brim in my eyes. "I love you so fucking much Evie. And I never stopped", he continued. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and smiled throughout the kiss.

"Evie, will you be my girlfriend?"

WHAT EVEN I AM GONNA CRY WHAT THE FUCK!!!!111!!!1!1111!11!!! GOODBYE