One

Evie's POV (a/n: listen to Saviour)

Hello! My name is Evie Biersack. Yes, I'm Andy's little sister. I have black hair, black ear and tail. You may be thinking, why does she have ears and a tail? Well me and my brother are Nekos. "Evie! Come down here sister dear!", my brother yelled. I went to him, scared. "Baby sister, don't be scared. It's okay", he said. He pulled me into a hug and I silently cried. We both have a rough home life and school is just shit. We were staying with our grandparents for the weekend. It was Sunday, meaning we had to go back to Hell, which was our home.

"Evie, it's fine. Just remember that you can come to us when you have problems. That goes for you too Andy. Take care of yourselves", my grandma said. We had both sets of grandparents, which meant we always went to our grandparent's house. They were my mom's parents, and they took care of us everytime we had issues. They dropped us off to our hellhole. We opened and not to our surprise, our dad was passed out with a whiskey bottle in his hand. We rushed to our rooms and I went to my bathroom. I ended up crying and finding a old friend of mine (a/n: if you know what I mean). I made a few slits and put it away.

"Where are you, fucking whore!", my dad yelled. I was scared to come out and I heard loud banging on Andy's door. No, Andy! I thought. "Andy!", I yelled. Big mistake. I was outside in front of the man that killed our mom. Our mom was the sweetest lady you could ever meet. She was also a Neko, but my dad stabbed her right in the chest, in front of Andy and I. "There you are, little slut", he slurred. I was about to run away until he grabbed me from my neck. "ANDY!", I choked out. "Evie!", he yelled out. "Shut it faggot!", he told Andy. He took me into Andy's room and threw me into the floor. I started crying uncontrollably until Andy tried to soothe me. "Emo faggot, get away from her!", my dad yelled.

My dad came in and unbuckled his pants. "N-No stop!", I sobbed out. He didn't stop but stripped down and ripped off my clothes. I cried hard and whimpered. I tried to back up, but then he grabbed me. He then thrusted his member inside me. I cried out in pain and Andy sat there watching. "Stop! Let her go!", he said. My so called dad then kept thrusting harder and I whimpered and sobbed.

After a few minutes of him raping me, Andy went to me and I cried on his shoulder. "Shh, baby, it's okay. I'm here", he said. "H-He raped me Andy", I cried out. "I know, I know. I saw. He's just an excuse of a father", he said. "And we're just emo little faggots like everyone at school said", I said. "Remember what I said? We're emotional cigarettes and we're proud", he said. I smiled and since I was scared to go back to my room and sleep alone, Andy handed me a Motley Crue t shirt and some sweats.

I crawled on his bed and basically just layed there. "Evie, it's okay. I'm here", Andy said. He layed next to me and held me close. He started singing Saviour.

I never meant to be the one
Who kept you from the dark
But now I know my wounds are sewn
Because of who you are
I will take this burden on
And become the holy one
But remember I am human
And I'm bound to sing this song

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I'm here,

Saviour will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A saviour for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

So here I write my lullaby
To all the lonely ones
Remember as you learn to try
To be the one you love
So I can take this pen
And teach you how to live
What is left unsaid
The greatest gift I give

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I'm here,

Saviour will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A saviour for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

Saviour will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A saviour for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

When I hear your cries
Praying for light
I will be there

When I hear your cries
Praying for life
I will be there

I will fight!
I will always be there!

I will fight!

Yeah!

And with him singing, I let sleep take over me.

MY FIRST NEKO/VAMPIRE STORY HOPE YOU LIKED!

Picture on the top is Evie