Hanna and Me

A few weeks later Larry and Laurent had to do a concert so me and Hanna decided to hang out.

"Layla I need to tell you something..." Hanna says she looks a little scared.

"Yes?" I say indicating that it's okay to tell me.

"Layla.... Laurent told me...." she says hesitantly.

"He told you...?" I look at her baffled.

"He told me he wants...."Hanna stuttered.

"He wants what?"I smirked.

"He wants eight kids!!!!" She says as my eye's widen.

"Well. Your Vigina is not gunna hurt"I smirk as I say that sarcastically.

"Also I found out...."she adds.

"Found out?" I say staring at her.

"I'm....pregnant" She says a smiles.

"IM GOING TO BE AN AUNTY!?!?!?" I jump with joy.

"Hehe. Talking about pregnant have you had your period this month?" She asks, curiously looking over at me.

"Well...not yet...."I say, a bit embarrassed about what we're talking about.

"But it's been Five weeks since your last..."she states.
She hands me a packet saying 'Pregnancy check' and I roll my eye's at her indicating I don't need it.

"Just try." She says, I give in knowing she won't take no for an answer.

"Fine..." I surrendered.

I go to the bathroom and she follows me just to the door. I stick it in and a few seconds later I take it out. At first it comes up as 'not pregnant' but a few seconds later it's says 'Pregnant'. My eye's widen,
"HANNA!" I shout.

"What is it?" She asks while rushing in.

"HANNA I'M..."She snatches the test out my hand and smirks.

"Oh my....." she says as she smiles.

"You need to tell Laurent Hanna." I say.

"And you need to tell Larry" she adds.

"We'll tell them at the same time." We both said at the same time. Than we pause, giggle.

A day passes and Larry comes back from England. Laurent and Hanna comes into our house and sits down.

"Hanna and Layla, what's wrong?" Laurent asks.

"Welp. Me and Layla...."she says making a dramatic Dun Dun Dun noise.

"Were pregnant"she says and smiles.

"This is a terrible prank" Larry Scoffs.

"I-It's not a Prank..." I add, Larry looks me in the eye then makes an O shape with his mouth.

"They're not lying Lau"Larry says.

"No... fucking.... way...."Laurent gasps.

"Oh, shit"Larry says.

Me and Hanna show them the tests and they looked at it with disbelief, scanning it to find any tiny flaws.

"Dayum." Larry randomly says. "I'm going to be a father"

"Larry, did you even use a Condom?" He asks raising one eyebrow.

"Maybe....I forgot..... to... put one on" he says and goes red.

"But I bet you didn't put one on too" he adds quickly.

"No I did, it just ripped..."he says Shyly.

I burst out laughing and Hanna giggles, I gaze over at Larry who is trying so hard to act happy just to make me feel okay. He's such a sweetheart, but I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful shape, his dreamy muscles and his amazing hair.