Announcements

The next day, Stiles wakes up and goes through his morning routine. Before leaving the house, he runs upstairs and grabs Derek's letterman's jacket. He starts his Jeep and picks Scott up. When Scott gets in, he gapes at Stiles.

"Is that Derek Hale's letterman's jacket?"

"Yup, the one and only. He gave it to me after our date last night." Stiles says, smiling at the memory.

Scott just keeps gaping at his best friend until they get to school.

"Scotty, close your mouth or you'll catch flies and I'm pretty sure Isaac doesn't want to kiss someone with flies in their mouth." Stiles tells his best friend, snickering.

Scott closes his mouth, hits Stiles on the arm, and gets out of the Jeep. As Stiles gets out, Derek comes up to him.

"Hey babe," is the first thing out of Derek's mouth. It seems so natural for them so Stiles doesn't talk about that.

"Hey," he replies, kissing his boyfriend.

Derek takes his hand and they walk into school together. Everyone is staring, and Stiles huddles closer to his boyfriend. Derek puts his arm around Stiles' waist.

They hear whispers from all of the lacrosse players. Derek tightens his arm around Stiles.

"Aw, they're so cute, the jock and the nerd!" they hear one person say to their friend.

"I know right! And they're both guys. This should give all the gays some courage!" the friend responded.

"Seems like we're making a good impression," Derek says, looking fondly at Stiles.

"Yeah, at least we know we won't be bullied anymore, well I won't," Stiles responds.

Throughout the school day, they gets 'aaww's and 'they're so cute's. It felt good for Stiles to finally get some recognition other than the nerd who gets bullied. It was nice for him to be happy.

A thought pools into Stiles' head when he and Derek are going to leave.

"Hey Der, why did you ask me if I was the new kid in school when you handed me my glasses?"

"Oh... well I was super nervous 'cause I'd never really talked to you before... it just slipped out, I didnt even think about it."

"Aaawwwww that's so cute!!" Stiles says, teasing Derek.

"Yeah, whatever," Derek responds, blushing.

******TIME SKIP******

MAY-

Derek was in class when his boyfriend walks in holding a poster and followed by cheerleaders.

"Derek Hale. We have been through a lot, and I am completely and helplessly in love with you. That is why I got the courage to ask you this. Derek Hale, will you go to prom with me?" Stiles finishes his speech and the cheerleaders start doing stunts and tumbling.

Everyone in the class looks at Derek in anticipation, waiting for his answer. He gets up slowly and walks up to Stiles.

"Of course! Would you think any different. I love you, and this has just made me fall even farther, which I honestly didn't think I could do! Yes I will be your date to prom!" Derek says, kissing his boyfriend when he finishes his speech. Everyone cheers and the rest of the day is great.