Dream

Jefforys POV

I wake up in bed (back in my street) to hear the doorbell ring. I walk to the door and I get sucked into the void that was outside my door. Next thing I see is blue and white really close together. As I get closer the colours turn into hair. The hair turns to people. Then I realize who they are... Katelyn and Travis... they are kissing... I rub my eyes to see if its really happening then I see a little girl with white hair and blue eyes. Shes their daughter. I start pinching myself then a bunch of fanart of travlyn pop up surrounding me. I then scream as I hear Katelyns voice. "Jeffory...Jeffory wake up... Jeffory" I jump up and I see katelyn next to the bed kneeling down. She sees that ive been sweating and crying. "D-did that r-really h-h-happen?" I quietly ask "yes" she replys then her eyes turn black and she opens her mouth wide showing me a picture. Katelyn and Travis at the convention. I run to the kitchen and start cuting my chest.

A few moments later I really wake up. Katelyn is nowhere to be seen in the room. I go downstairs for breakfast until I see her. She locks eye contact with me until she puts her hand on her stomach. I then realize im gonna be another father. Unless hes the father. I get breakfast and eat in silence. After everyone has finished eating we go get some clothes for the rest of the holiday. As I reach for some trunks Katelyn puts her hand on my shoulder. "What do you want..." I say angrily "what happened..." she says as it cools down my temper. "You and Travis made out and had a kid of your own..." I say ashamed of loving her "That never happened jeff..." she says as I swoop in and kiss her. We head to the beach after we have all the clothes and have a swim. Aphmau and zane dont come in though. It was kinda sad seeing them alone. A few hours later me and katelyn go back home alone. "H-hey katelyn...I have a question..." I say nervously "yes jeffory?" She replies. I go on one knee and say "We have been together forever...I love every moment im with you...so Katelyn Fire....will you marry me?...

Im so bad at cliffhangers XD dont judge. Sorry I haven't posted in a while I haven't had any ideas. If you want send me a oc! (Original Character) Also check out ARMYZEBRA7 and PeanutButter_Cup they make awesome books!