Reunited

Justins POV

Once I got to the dock I messaged most of my friends saying to meet at my old treehouse before I left to love love paradise. Layla, Damond, Henry, Ash, Lia and Serena. As I climb up the tree I saw someone leaning on a branch. "Hey Damond" I say happily "what are you doing back.." he spits back "what do you mean..?" I ask "You left without anyone knowing!! You left your Girlfriend. Well ex-girlfriend. Shes taken now. Lia ain't coming." He says what...Lia...I gave her a ticket... she said she would come... "im guessing you ha-" I start saying before I get hugged from behind "h-huh?" I stutter "just kiddin kid" Damond says with a smirk. I turn around and see Lia, "so your not-" "nope" she says as I greet her with a massive smile and a hug. Once the rest of the gang get there I start to make my speech, "so, as you all know I am back. I was at love love paradise and need yall help. I was getting bullied by a guy named Travis but he killed someones husbund or something. They proctected me...so I need your help, Katelyn, the mans wife had told me to come here and get me you guys. So will you?" "I'm in" Lia and Ash say in union "what about you guys" I ask the rest "yup" everyone says. We all hop on the boat and go back.

Katelyns POV

"aphmau...!" I mumble-shout "can you get me some more soup...!" It takes a few more trys until Aaron comes in "Aphmau left with two guys..." he mumbles " I can't believe im saying this, but. She's your girlfriend and it seems a bit fishy about her going out alone. So lets go." I say while getting up "woah woah woah woah woah! Katelyn, Aphmau told me your sick so your staying here. Me and Zane are goin-" Aaron starts "KATELYN!!" A really familiar voice yells "NICOLE!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?!!!" I shout "umm...im gonna go now--" Aaron says as he walks out of my room

Aarons POV

I walk out of Katelyns room and head to Zanes and Dantes "Get up we're going" I say "Where in fact are we going?" Zane says "Dante you coming? Coz Nicole is here and you like Jenna?" I ask "YUP!" He whisper-Shouts "DANTE?!?! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!!?" Nicole shouts "NO!!" Dante shouts as he jumps out of the window. "WHERE ARE WE GOING" Zane shouts "WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP IN MY FAVORITE ROCKET-SHIP" I shout "NOT ANOTHER APHMAU" Zane shouts as he runs away "bout time" I say and walk out of the house.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in awhile, my internet was out. And After the next story this is going to end because here is a good spot to end, Dont worry if this gets to  3K reads in 1 and a half months I will make a sequel. Again I am making a story about Aphmau and her friends in a superhero world, thanks and bye for now!!

Word count 529