Is This The End?

Katelyns POV

I get up to get some soup after Nicole leaves to Dante. I see Zane with a sword blocking another sword. It looks greenish. Behind Zane I see someone, they look really familiar. Black hair, Black eyes, Red shirtish thing and hes knocked out. Aaron! I run outside to help him as Zane falls down to the ground. "It..looks...like I was wrong about....you TRAVIS!" He yells as he pushes Travis's sword and gets him on the ground. I help Aaron up as Travis gets up and starts charging at me. "NOW" someone yells. A bunch of people jump on travis leading him to a pool. "WAIT!" The person yells, all the people on travis stop and hop off him. The boy walks towards me. I can't see his face and he smirks. "Hey Katelyn" he says. The boy has brown hair. "J-jeffory..??!!!" "O-oh...sorry Katelyn...its me......Justin... " he says as he pulls his hoodie off. "W-why would I think it was him" I mumble. "Because you love him" Justin says as he puts his hand on my shoulder. I brush it off then feel a kick in my stomach. I look down and see that im massive. "THE BABY IS COMING!!" I shout "What?!?! It hasn't been 9 months yet?!?!" Zane shouts. I walk-Run to the couch.

Justins POV

I run outside to call 911. As I tell them that we need a Ambulance I feel a hand on my shoulder. A shiver goes down my spine as the man says "no need for a doctor" he's gripping his chest as if he's been shot or stabbed. He walks inside the house and sits nexts to Katelyn and holds her hand "sorry...but im taken..." she says "I know." he replies green particles appear where his eyes should be. Katelyns jaw drops open and then starts screaming jefforys name.  "Im here Katelyn.." the man says. He pulls his hoodie off "whats with everyone and hoodies today?!" Zane yells.

Jefforys POV

Katelyn continues screaming as i hold her hand "JUSTIN YOU HAVE GONE THOUGH MEDICAL SCHOOL CORRECT!" I shout "YES!" He shouts back "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO"

(Time Skip After The Birth Made By The Magical-lazy Author)

No ones POV

As Justin hands Katelyn and Jeffory the baby, the evil travis sneaks out after killing Justin SNAP everyone looks outside to see travis lying on the ground dead. Aaron goes outside to see what happened as two small arms wrap around him. He hugs back as the small girl smiles and blushes. Aphmau. "Whats the boys name..?" Aphmau asks. Katelyn and Jeffory look at each other and nod "Justin."

Hey Guys! I know this is ALOT shorter than all my other parts. But the reason is i might be going on a trip tomorrow so I wanna get most if my books updated! So yes, this IS the last chapter of Jefflyn Mystreet but don't forget about Super diaries. Thanks alot for tuning in for this book and bye!