the norm

She runs out the bed room into the kinchen trying to find the biggest knife. "Oh yes just want I need" her mom was in the other room as lily cut thought her arm though her skin.
" ahhhhhhhh"
Her mom runs into the kitchen "lily what The hell is going on" her mom grap her phone as fast as she could
"911 what the problem"
"My kid um cut her wrist with a knife and she beelding really bad"
"OK mama we have people on there way please keep clam and keep the cut wrap really good"
Her mom tried calling Sam six time to tell her what had happen but still nothing. Nine hours later Sam shows up to see lily. She runs up to the bed drops to her knees and starts to cry.
"Lily please wake up this is all my fault I should have talk to you its just you don't know the real me I was sacred I was going to hurt you I didn't mean for this to happen please please wake up I need you I love you"
As Sam put her head up slowly she saw lily starting to wake up.
"Ssam is that you"
"Yes it is"
As Sam graps lily hand lily says
"how could u do this , how could you stop talking to me, I thought everything was good then you shut me out why"?
"Lily you don't know the real me I was sacred I was going to hurt you sooner or later, I couldn't let that happen, if I hurt you I couldn't live with my self"
"What do you mean hurt me Sam what the hell are you talking about"
"Iv said to much I must not say"
"You must tell me what is going on I thought u loved me and if you loved me you would tell me what the hell is going on"
"I'm sorry I wish I could tell you what's going on but if I tell you, you would run away like everyone has for the last 9years"
"But you wouldn't know if you never tell me"
"We must wait for another day another time"
Two days later lily started to think
"Sam her hair so beautiful her eyes so red what is going on here" she get up and graps her tablet and starts to look what all things about Sam. The computer had said that " with red and pale skin that means some one is bitten or was bitten It means they are becoming or are a vampire"