what?

Lily said "wait what this can't be right she can be a a" sam come in though the window grabs lily by the hand and I wanted to tell you but I was scared you wouldn't love me the same.

Lily saying "No wait this can't be right" "if your a a vampire how do you go to school with regular people"
Sam says " no time to explain I must show you something"
Lily scars to grab Sams hand but does it out of the love she has for Sam

Sam take Lilly away on her back up and down trees and shows her how fast she is
Lily trying to wrap this around her head confused

Lily "if your a vampire how are you able to be around me doesn't my blood smell make you want to drain it and turn me into a vampire"

Sam says " for some reason I can't stand to stay away from you but it's not your blood that I want it's you that I want your like a drug that I can't stay away from no matter how hard I trie"

Lily says " I must go now, and return home give me time to think about all the news I've just heard"
Sam take lily by the hand and got her back home

Lily sat on her bed trying to comprehend what she just witnessed and heard
Her mom walks into the room and says "hey hun are you ok you look a little defeated"
Lily replies "Yes mom I am ok I am just sitting here wondering why it took for me to be in the hospital from a stupid thing I did for Sam to come back into my life"
Mom says " sometimes people come back into our lives in the most unexpected moments sometimes such for a good reason and sometimes it's for not such a good reason that's for you to find out"

It's now Saturday morning at about 11:30am in the morning when lily wakes up in a sweat
Lily thinks to her self "So Sam her hair so beautiful, her skin so pale, her eyes so red vampire written all over it, why did it take her so long to come with the truth, is there something more she is hiding from this world of the unknown"

Lily tries to call Sam leaving a voicemail "hey Sam it's me Lilly i've been thinking about yesterday and what happened and I have a few questions I would like to ask you if you don't mind giving me a call back I would appreciate that thank you"

Two days go by and It's Monday Sam is nowhere to be found at school again. Finally it's the end of the day and I make it home safe I pick up the phone and Dial Sam's number again leaving her a voicemail " hey Sam it's Lily I understand you were in at school today I copy down the notes for the classes we had if you'd like to borrow my notes and catch up with the work, please give me a call as soon as you get this"

Lily sits on the end of her bed and says "only if I knew where Sam lived then would I go and check up on here and also bring for the notes from today's lesson"
Lily once again calls Sam and a man answers the phone "ummm hi Sir I was wondering if I may speak to Sam this is Lily one of her classmates"
The man replies "Sorry Lily Sam is unavailable and will be for the next few days but I can give her this message and let her know you have been calling"
Lily says "thanks you sir also let her know that I'll have the notes for the lessons that she can copy to catch up"
The man "will do bye now"

After the man hangs up Lily starts to think to her self and says "mmm why in the world did that man's voice over the phone sound slightly familiar like I've heard it before" after a few moments of thinking she disregards what she said thinking it must be just a coincidence.