Chapter 3: Auditions.

I had taken a few tables and chairs and placed them on a line. Today a few girls would come and audition to dance with the dorks. "Goodmorning." Carlos said coming into the room all cheery-like.

"Morning." I say grumpy. I'm not really a morning person. "Take a seat." He did, Kendall and James followed him. "Where's Logan?"

"Late as usual." Kendall replied. I nodded and jawned.

"Someone's tired." James remarked. I glared at him. He puts his hands up in defence.

"Can one of you dorks call Logan?"

"Why don't you do it?" James snapped.

"Shut it, sassy-pants."

"I'll call him." Kendall sighed. He walked away. I lay my head on the desk.

"Where are the pretty ladies?" Logan's here. I pop my head up.

"Henderson, shut up and sit down." He does as his told. "Carlos, go get the first girl." He gives me a look. I roll my eyes. "Please." He smiles and gets the door. A blond walked in. "Name?"

"Elisa Rose." I nod and she takes place.

"Music." She was a good dancer. "Thank you." She nodded and left. "Next!" A few dancers past. "Name?"

"Rachel Hudson." Another few dancers past. We took a little break and then about 10 other girls danced. 2 stood out. Stephanie Jones and Jenna McKibben. Those must be our girls. For once the dorks agreed with me, not that they had a choice. I roll my eyes as I see Logan already flirting with one of them.

"You're all dismissed." I put the tables and chairs away. Kendall helped me. Don't ask me why. "Bye!" I shout as I leave. Ready for another lonely night on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it getting clear yet? Do you know who the main character is?

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush