Chapter 29: The art of moving on.

I hear the front door open. Shit I forgot to lock it. I cry out in pain there is blood everywhere. I hear footsteps running up the stairs. "Joni?" It's like I hear some sort of worry in his voice but no. He doesn't care. No-one cares. "Joni?" Oh no, his voice is getting closer. "Joni?" Much closer. "Joni?" The door opens. No no no, please don't see me. He notices all the blood on the floor. "Joni, what happened?!" Silence. "Please baby, tell me what happened."

"Pain." Is all I manage to get out.

"I'll take you to the hospital." He picks my up bridal style.

 "No." I try to protest before blacking out.

~3 hours later~

I wake in a white hospital room. I feel something on my hand and look to my left. There was Kendall, looking as perfect as always, his hand on top of mine and his head rests on the bed with his eyes closed. I can't deny that I'm still in love with him, but he hurt me real bad. I pull my hand away causing him to wake up. A slight smile appears on his lips as he notices that I'm awake. "Hey." He  says, his voice soft. I don't answer. "Look, I know you're mad but I didn't kiss her." He sighs. "I love you and only you. The only reason why my hands were on her face was because I was trying to push her off of me. She just came up to me and pushed her lips on mine. I didn't kiss her back. I didn't want her near me. Please believe me." I still stayed quiet. Luckily the silence was broken by a knock on the door.The doctor enters.

"Good morning miss Diamond, slept well." I just shrug. "Mr. Schmidt, could you leave the room for a moment please."

"Yes of course." He leans in to kiss me but I turn my head away. I hear him sigh and feel him kiss my forehead. After that he leaves the room. The doctor steps closer to my bed, his clipboard in hand.

"First of all I'm very sorry for your loss." He starts. Loss? What does he mean loss? I give him a confused look. "Oh you didn't know?" Clearly. I shake my head unknowing. "Well it would explain the amount of alcohol in your blood." Just tell me what's going on douchbag. "Miss Diamond, you were pregnant."

"I was what?!" I scream.

"Pregnant." He repeats. "We'll have to keep you here for just a few more days until you recovered from your blood loss." I nodd, not knowing how else to react. "I'll come back to check on you on in a few hours." I nod again and the doctor leaves. I pull my knees up to my chest. I was pregnant. I was pregnant. The tears start rolling down my cheeks. I was pregnant. I hear the door open and close but I don't bother to look up.

"Baby." I hear Kendall's voice and he rushes over to me. He wraps his arms around me as I cry, and I let him.

"Please don't say that." I choke out.

"What?"

"Please don't say baby."

"Why not?" Should I tell him? He has the right to know. But what if he gets mad? Oh what does it matter. "Is this about that kiss that wasn't a kiss?" I shake my head. "Oh, than what is it?"

"I uh I." I stutter. I feel Kendall take my hand.

"Just tell me."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"You'll hate me."

"I won't. I promise." I nod and take a deep breath.

"I was. I was. Pregnant."

"What?" He asks in disbelieve.

"Please don't make me say it again."

"But how?"

"Oh please I don't need to explain how babies are made do I?" He sighs.

"No." It's silent for a while. "So now what?" I shrug.

"I don't know."

"Do you mind if I?" He motions to the bed. I sigh and scoot aside. He slightly smiles and lays down next to me. He wraps his arms around me and softly hums 'The Art Of Moving On.'. "Can we give up the art of moving on." He sings softly.

"How many times do I still have to tell you not to use your songs on me?" I playfully slap his chest.

"So it's not working?"

"No, it is."

"Really?" He asks in disbelieve. I lean in and kiss him. "You love me again." He says confused.

"Who says I stopped?" He smiles and leans in to kiss me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEEEEEY!

sooo I'm really sorry this chapter sucked also I have bad news...there is only one chapter left..any idea's on what should happen in that chapter?? cause I'm clueless...PLEASE GIVE ME IDEA'S!!

okay..I'm out..love ya <3

-JonasRush <3