Chapter 13: James' girlfriend.

Show was about to start so I was wearing that stupid dress again. "Hey." I hear James' voice. I look at him waiting for him to say more.

"What? No flirty comments?"

"Nah, see I was kinda into you but since that 'no-strings-attached'-thing you had with Logan you kinda disgust me."

"Well, thanks?"

"Besides, I have a girlfriend."

"You do?" I ask almost choking on my soda.

"Yeah, her name is Caty. She's coming to see the show tonight." He says overly happy.

"Calm down. No need to get too excited."

"We're not all as pervy as you are you know." I roll my eyes. Okay I know that what I did might have been wrong but girls have needs too you know and Logan agreed to all of this so he is as much of a perv than I am. Wait...what? I'm not a perv.

~After the show.~

Kendall was so distant, unlike the other days. Like he didn't want to dance with me. I get his mad but he needs to be professional. I don't wanna dance with him either but I still do it . We were all at dinner right now. James' comes in late with some girl. Must be his girlfriend. She's pretty. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I'd all like you to meet my girlfriend, Caty." I make a cat noises (sorry xD I don't really want tot make fun of you but that's just how this character is xD) James shoots me a glare (look James protects you). Okay maybe that was a little over the top. I don't even know the girl. I should get to know her first and then make fun of her. I can't seem to stop thinking about Kendall though, he seems so sad. And knowing it's my fault it kinda makes me feel bad. Should I talk to him? No, I can't. I can't admit that I did something wrong, and I def finitely can't admit that I feel bad. He did talk to me when I dumped Blake. I'll text him. No-one needs to hear.

Me: Can we talk?

I see him take out his phone and he reads the text. He looks up at me and shakes his head. I sigh and leave the dinner table. I wasn't hungry anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMBTR this is so bad it makes me wanna cry

dedicated to Caty cause she's playing Caty. DEH. I love you sweetie <3

You should all read her stories, cause she's an amazing person and very sweet. and I'm gonna play Logie's gf in 'thanks fox.' !!!! WHEEEEEE I'm excited as you can tell =P

Kames on the side <3

read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush