"within the Stars" story three

"Do you ever get that feeling, where you think of loved ones that passed on are they at peace? Are they in some afterlife?"

well should I introduce myself i am Augustus Micheals I'm college professor i teach philosophy at Stanford University , some odd and strange events have been occurring that have been not easy to explain, I would save somewhat paranormal... students have reported of a voices and sounds, oddly I have experienced these occurrences within my home going into my personal affairs, my beloved Elizabeth, had passed on from the illness she had suffered for most of her adult life, it has been struggling since her untimely death... I had noticed within myself, I have shown signs of depression within my studies and work, there are times were I go to were elizabeth and I, would have our picnics together in this beautiful meadow also under the tree we would sit under gazes upon the stars at night, it had seemed when I had returned to these locations it seems her presents is earthly again to this life... on one evening I was laying under the tree, suddenly I had elizabeth voice "hello mon cher, it has been a while" (mon cher is my dear in French) a figure appears before me it's her she quickly snuggles into my arms "ahhh thats nice ive missed your comfort, my love,"
Holding her closes speechless beyond words, to if I were dreaming or having psychological illusions... "my dear I don't have much time I must return to the afterlife... im so sorry, I wish I could stay with you, my love for when you are in sadness look upon the stars and I shall be there love... for when there are no stars I shall live in heart forever, for when you see a glow upon you necklaces in its a sign im here" she slowly fades away "I love you my dear augustus please be strong..." places my hand on here check "I love you too my sweet" before vanishing, I kisses her passionately as final farwell to her...