2. Jaewon's free day

Jaewon felt so glad and free when he graduated junior highschool. He keep thinking about his dream job or what he'll do after that. He is a famous rapper because he joined smtm4 and now he wanted to join again and wanted to win, Jaewon was bored so he planned to call Gray to eat chicken and beer. His brother allowed him without mother's permission. Their mother only allowed them when they are in occassions. Their mother never let Jaewon to drink with his friends.

Jaewon called Gray to drink beer and eat chickens. Gray went to his condo and had fun with Jaewon. Whenever they drank, They always thought of their long lasting girlfriend that will come to their life. They're both envy when they saw sweet couples walking in the street holding hands. They wanted to do that but they don't have girlfriends.

Gray and Jaewon planned to go clubbing that night. Gray asked Jaewon 'Do you want to go clubbing?' and laughs. Jaewon nodded excitedly. Gray and Jaewon was changing their outfits for the club tonight. They were excited to see hot and beautiful girls especially Gray. Gray likes beaitiful girls. Gray thought of something while they're talking about girls.

He had been in a relationship before with Chaelin, They just lasted in 2 months, Chaelin broke up with him because Chaelin said that she was going to debut and will go to America for a shooting. She also said that she would be busy because of her debut. Gray agreed with her. But after a month they had a serious problem, Chaelin seldomly text him or call him. They talked om the phone weekly and sometimes it was just a short conversation. Gray went uncontented and sad everytime he thought of her after that month Chaelin called him and said that she want to broke up with him, Gray went mad and keep asking why. They we're both crying, Chaelin felt bad for him because she always calls monthly and they didn't text to each other everyday. Chaelin felt cruel to him, She missed him so much but he can't because of her career. They really loved each other, But because of Chaelin's work they didn't be able to communicate each other everytime. They broke up because of that.

Gray and Jaewon dressed up cooly.