3. Clubbing Night

Gray and Jaewon went to the club. While they're entering the club, The staff need to see their id to allow them to go inside. Jaewon didn't have his id , But since Gray is known there as a VIP Clubber, and a famouse good- looking rapper, The staff allowed them to go inside. They took a sit, waiting for their vodkas and watching other's dancing. They didn't said that to Simon, But suddenly Simon called Jaewon, He answered hsi call. Simon asked for a request. Simon want to drink with him at his condo. But while they're talking, Simom heard a sound from a club and people shouting at the club. Simon thought that Jaewon is at the club. Jaewon hand his phone to Gray, He invited Simon to go there with them.

Simon went at the club and enters. Simon didn't know where they at, Simon called Gray, Simon asked where are they and kept asking. Gray was fooling around with Simon and kept laughing.
Suddenly Simon went at the comfort room and Gray and Jaewon accidentally went to pee too. Simon saw them and cuddled them with kicks and punches, They were laughing hard because they fooled Simon. After peeing, They went to their table and their order is up.

While they we're talking, The DJ said that they planned to do a cypher with them, The DJ asked to raised their hands if they wanted to join them.

Meanwhile, Jaewon raised his hands and confidently went in the stage. While he was standing and waiting for the other contestants. After a few minutes, the cypher has began. Jaewon was the first contestant to do a rap. Jaewon rapped confidently and did a successful rap. He won ₩500,000. Gray and Simon went to him and to praise and congratulate him. While Jaewon was celebrating, He saw a beautiful girl standing at the center.

He noticed her because of her beautiful face. Jaewon was quicly fell in love with her. He was just starring at her until they went down at the stage. She followed the girl and the girl went outside, with a boy who looks like a badboy and grabbing her wrists. Jaewon followed them. The boy throw the girl at the wall and got mad with her. Jaewon heard that the girl wants to break up with the boy and the boy don't want to end their realtionship that's why he's mad and kept asking her no to do it.

Jaewon can't control his anger and went to them and said to the boy that 'Can you not understand? She wants to break up with you?' The boy got mad to him and let go of the girl. The boy punched Jaewon first and Jaewon punched him too. They caused a big fight and the people caught their attention because of them.