Chapter 1

"Look, Privateers are better. We're like pirates, but actually legal." Wolf said, taking a sip of his Yum Juice. Abigail rolls her eyes,

"So you're not actually a pirate?" she states, crossing her arms with a sickly sweet smile. Flora smiles slightly, leaning back into the sand. I give her a pointed look.

"Flora, you'll get sand stuck in your hair!" I say, pausing, "And.. in.. other places," I mumble, feeling my cheeks heat up. The Witchdoctor smiles brightly at me.

"Nah, I'm one with the sand," she replies, and I frown, turning back to Drake, who's been quiet.

"Hey, you okay, Drake?" I ask with a smile, as he stares into my soul. Drake can be pretty creepy when he wants to, honestly.

"I'm never okay," he answers, with a monotone voice. I laugh nervously in reply, as awkward silence washes over us.

"Do you think ships have feelings?" Abigail asked a loud. We all stared at the bruenette in confusion, minus Flora.

"Yes." she answers.

"Alright, this is getting boring," Wolf decides, stretching and throwing his glass of Yum somewhere. I swear, everyone is so irresponsible. "Let's go on a quest!" none of us argue, as a unision of 'okay' is heard.

"I heard of these guys, stealin' from Flotsam residents," Flora said a loud. "We can catch 'em and all that stuff." everyone agreed, and Abigail stretched, clasping her hands together.

"Let's go then," she said, walking ahead of us. We followed closely behind her, traveling to the docks.

-...-

pt 2 will be brought to you by kim aha wait actually no it's my turn to update again dangit