Nationals

2 weeks later:

Trey's POV.

  It's half-time, at Nationals. I look down at Kota on the court, she waves at Daniel and I. I look at him and roll my eyes. God, I liked it when, he was mad at her. The score looks damn good. 14-32. Kota's balling out there. She wipes her face and takes a sip of Gatorade. I know she can't leave the floor and I know I can't go down there, but I'm hoping she does good tonight. I know her ass will. She always does. If she wins this shit, damn, shes going to the Championships.

Dakota's POV.

  I wipe my face with my jersey. I only have 15 minutes until the second half starts. Our team gathers in a circle around me and my coach enters the middle, with a clipboard. 

  "Okay guys" he says sweating. "Good, so far. We're doing good. 14-32."

  The team smiles. My coach looks at me. "Do you guys know Game Plan D?"

  I shake my head and look at the girls. "You guys remember it? It's new. We did it at practice yesterday." I say.

  They smile, confirming my question. I look at my coach. 

  "They got it." I say. He turns and walks away. I sigh. After, the stunt Trey and I pulled, DAMN. We got in loads of trouble. My parents screamed at both of us, Daniel was mad and  I'm still on probation. But. It was worth it. Really fucking worth it.

  After going over the game plan two more times, I notice I still have about 8 minutes. 

 I could shoot some hoops. Its not like the damn court is being used. But then, I'll seem desperate. I sigh. FUCK IT.

  I get up from the bench and start at the 3 point line, making every shot. Soon, two members from the other team stand on the opposite side of the court, staring right at me. They both shot, one after another, missing every shot except for two. I laugh, staring at them.

  "Fail." I say smirk. "Your the least intimidating." They say nothing and keep shooting. Soon, my team joins me until half time is over. When the referee blows the whistle, our coach calls us over for the last time. 

  "You got this alright" he says. We nod. 

  "Hands in" I smile. We stack our hands on top of each other, all different races and nationality's. "1.2.3."

  "Cougars!" we scream. And then, the game starts. 

Treys POV.

  I watch from the bleachers as the game starts. Kota's family and Daniel are to my right. I sit back leaning on the wall behind me. Minutes later, my phone dings. I sigh, wrestling it out my pocket.

  AngellBabes: Hey, hottie XD

I smile, texting her back.

  Me: Eyyyyy

  AngellBabes: Meet me outside the gym door.

  Me: I be there

  AngellBabes: Good

  Immediately, I jump up from the seat and head down the bleachers. When, I get to the bottom and look at the score board, I realize Kota has blown them the fuck out. 16-40. Damn, girl. I see her look at me from the side and wink. I smirk, winking back. 

  "Blow them niggas the fuck out" I yell. She smiles and gets back to her game. Chills run down my spine as the open the gym door. Angell stands there looking sexy ass hell. Graffiti Bustier top, black shorty shorts, Adidas. Damn. Ummm. I would tear her the fuck up. She smiles at me. I smile back. The next thing I know, I've got her pinned to wall in the janitors closet. She kisses my neck and whispers: 

  "Trey, I know your a virgin."she says. I smile, not caring. 

  "That doesn't mean I can't tear your ass up right now." She giggles. I put my hands on her waist and seductively whisper things in her ear, while sucking on her neck. She moans, making noises. 

   "Your fine as shit" I whisper.

   "I know. " she says softly. Smirking, I kiss her as she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist. Then, she starts to kiss with tongue. That shit feels real good right now.

  But, soon our makeout session is disturbed when the door flies open. I sigh, in irritation as Angell jumps off of me and Ms. T, my art teacher walks in. She eyes Angell, whose straightening out her shirt and wiping her lips.

  Shit. Shit. Shit. Now, I'm fucking irritated as hell.

  "Angell. Get out." she says opening the door. Angell looks at me, rolls her eyes and walks out, stitching. To think I could of got a piece of that cake tonight. I sigh again before walking past, Ms. T.

  "Hell no, you stay in here. " she says crossing her arms, blocking the door.

  "What the hell?" I say. "This is not your damn problem."

  "It is my problem. Why the hell the hell are you making out with Angell in the janitors closet?"

  I cross my arms as she continues. 

  "Trey. You have raw talent, that is hard to find. You can do better than this and you know it! You are the best artist I've ever seen."

  "This isn't your problem." I eye her, annoyed. I know she's pissed. Who gives a fuck. 

  "TREY-"

  "Can I go?" I say raising my eyebrows. She sighs, in frustration.

  "Yeah" she says moving out of the way. "You can go."

  I smirk. "Thank you." I say walking past her and opening the door to find, Angell.

  "Trey." she says. I turn to look at her. "I'm very disappointed in you."

  I don't know why, but that shit really hurts. But anyways, it's not her problem. We're not even really in school. She can't tell me who I can and can not makeout with. Point. Blank. Mothafuckin. Period.

  After leaving the janitors closet, I decide not to look for Angell, but instead go back to the game. Kota will be furious if she fines out I wasn't there at the end. When I open the gym locker room doors, I realize, time goes by fast and I've missed a lot. 20 seconds left. I dash to my seat before Kota see's me.

  Dakota's P.O.V.

 Sweat drips from my temples as I dribble the basketball. I look up at the score board. Ten seconds left. Then, I looked up at the girl blocking me. Intimidating, but I've seen better. We're eye and eye. She's watching the ball. I look up. Six seconds. I immediately pay attention to the court as if I'm the only one there, blocking out the screams and shouts. I dribble the ball twice and use my ball handling skills. I perform a fake crossover to the right, lunging towards the left for the free space.

  Still dribbling the ball, I dodge two girls and make it to the basket where I shoot, flicking my wrist. With my wrist still extended, I watch the ball circle around the rim and finally make it in.

 A/n: Guys thansk for the 3,000+ READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! 5O reads. 5 comments. Thx so much!