Beach time

We drove for an hour than we parked at went through trails I got tired so I hopped on Lucas's back I feel so bad that your own brother didn't do anything to help you at the time but now if she comes back you will have me your my best friend I got off his back and hugged him I was going to let go but than he started to cry an hugged me I wiped his tears Lucas it will be ok than my phone rang hello? Crystal I'm sorry can we talk I'm walking with Lucas right now.Crystal I'm serious me to you really hurted me and I can't believe you didn't do.anything when Vanessa was bullying Lucas at that moment he started to stop talking you know what I'm sorry I said he still didn't reply I.hung up no use talking to myself Lucas looked up at me lucas do you think I was a bit harsh I asked well not really he didn't tell you about him and Vanessa I but you guys should at least talk fine I said and hugged him

Ok you ready to go talk to him not really but yea we went home Lucas just went in and said hello he turned around and than I left them and went to the living room I sat on the bed so who I she I said she is just a friend he said so you two are dating no why would you not stick up for Lucas your own brother for her because he said I got in front of him please Dont talk to her again he didn't answer me so I took his phone and ran than a face time called when I answered it was Vanessa who are you she asked I'm.Marcus's girlfriend I blocked her just before Marcus took his phone because I knew if I hadn't he would have continued to talk to her I hugged I'm sorry I said for acting that way I blocked her by the way all he said was ok and hugged me Lucas I said he came in wanna go to beach I said he said ok go get ready I sat on Marcus lap you wanna go to the beach I asked he smiled an said yes ok i said he started tickling me quit it I said after i went to my car to get my bag I went to the restroom to change I had sunglasses on my bathing suit was under my croptop and highwaisted shorts i wasI was wearning sandals I turned Lucas and Marcus were ready wait I said they looked at each other what is sh doing they said I got some gel and a brush I fixed Marcus hair to the right and Lucas's hair to the left now we're ready crystal! Haha I just wanted to fix your hair fine they laughed hey what are you doing I just straightened my hair idc anymore my hair was long when straightened but the put gel in it an brushed thank you I said I look good now ready to go we went to the beach I splashed them and they splashed me back I pushed them both in the water laughing the they pulled my legs and I fell under water I scared them for revenge I just sat on the sand and seaweed for as long as could and they came and picked me up I acted like I was frozen they got scared ahhhh I say OMG they said don't do that ok I wont Lucas had went somewhere Marcus would you ever leave me for Vanessa I said I felt the tears coming I covered my face not in a million years are every he said I blocked her out of my life for you I hugged him than we swam for a little while and left later on we went to to my house and I showered and went on my phone Lucas and Marcus scared me what jerks I said playfully pushing them(tbc)