Phase 3 x Trick Tower Part 2

(Y/N) P.O.V

Then a man came up Gon wanted to fight him so we let him but this match they have to chose a candle. The candle that has the fire the most wins "which on should I chose" he yelled/asked us we didn't know so Kurapika yelled back " you chose Gon" "okay then I pick the longer on because it will stay longer" he told us. All of us sweatdropped so then the match began.

~ ~ ~ Sedokan vs Gon ~ ~ ~

They lit the candles up when they did I could smell oil but I just ignored it then I went to go sit down. I guess I was just tired from the match but where he hit me still hurts I hope that I don't break a bone I thought.

Then I saw Gon's fire lit up I knew it oil. Gon cooled it down then he smiled and then said " hehe if the fire is strong then a little breeze won't extinguish it" then put it on the ground and ran up to the man named Sedokan and then blew his fire out "wow he's fast" Sedokan said "I win" Gon said then he came back to us.

~ ~ ~ Winner Gon ~ ~ ~ (candles)

"Good job Gon " I said "thanks (Y/N)" he replied then Kurapika was next "I hope he don't get killed' I thought to myself. So it was a death match like mine he was ap against a blue skin man that has a weird face. His name is Majitani and in this match they weren't allowed weapons but in mine the guy didn't say and they had a death match to then Kurapika threw all of his weapons at the side Majitani was very surprised then the match began.

~ ~ ~ Majitani vs Kurapika ~ ~ ~ (Death match)

Then I saw the hearts on Majitani chest then Majitani explained why he has them " I killed nineteen people and nineteen is an odd number I'm glad to meet my twenty" he told us "can we get on with the fight" Kurapika asked him.

Then we saw Majitani doing something weird "is Kurapika going to be okay" Leorio asked "well I have faith in him" I said. "I agree with (Y/N) he doesn't give me the chills" Gon said.

Then the match actually begins Majitani jumps up high but not as high as me then he went to go attack Kurapika but Kurapika dodged the attack "wow" said Killua "he made a hole through the floor with his bare fist " Leorio finished. I bit my bottom lips 'just don't die Kurapika' I said in my head.

Then Majitani lift his fist up then he turned around we all saw a tattoo it was a spider with 12 legs me and Kurapika both gasp. "A spider tattoo with 12 legs that" Leorio said "ya I recognize that" Killua  said "the phantom troupe" I finished. "Really" Gon asked us "yeah" Leorio answered then my eyes turned scarlet. "Let me at em" I said "no (Y/N) this isn't your match" Gon said "it's not my match but it my battle to" I replied. I walked to the tip but Gon and Killua hold me back I could feel Kurapika's anger.

I knew this was his fight so I backed down I went back to the wall and sat down I listened to another song so I picked a random song.

Gon's P.O.V

Me and Killua stopped (Y/N) I could feel a dark aura around her like Kurapika I wonder if (Y/N) is from the same clan as Kurapika but that's impossible Kurapika said that he was the soul survivor of the Kurta clan. But she said it was her battle to I'll ask her later then I went to go ask Killua if he felt (Y/N) aura to and he did.

Now back to the match Kurapika just punched Majitani in the face but Majitani surrendered but Kurapika still punched him and Majitani was on the ground. Kurapika jumped backwards "consider this a warning first the phantom troupe members has number on the tattoo second they don't even bother counting the one's they killed third never mention the troupe again if you do I will kill you " Kurapika said then his eyes glowed."Well saw that coming from a mile" Killua said "yup..." I replied then Kurapika came back.

~ ~ ~ Winner Kurapika ~ ~ ~

"Are you okay Kurapika" Leorio asked him " yeah I'm not injured" Kurapika answered "and also is it safe if we go near you?" Leorio asked then Kurapika put his hand on his forehead "when I first saw him I knew he was weak and I also knew that the tattoo was fake too but as soon as I saw the tattoo everything in my sight turned scarlet" Kurapika told us.

"Well we can't blame you for that" Leorio said "actually to tell you the truth whenever I see a real spider my personality changes and I enter a frenzy" Kurapika told us. We all made faces except for (Y/N).

"You should've told us sooner..." Leorio said. Then Kurapika went to go sit down across from (Y/N) "well I guess that's mean my rage is stronger than ever I suppose I should be happy " said Kurapika "we should keep Kurapika away  from spiders" I whispered to Leorio "definitely" Leorio replied.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I heard the whole conversation but still said nothing then Leorio went up we still had to fight till the fifth person. Then Kurapika came across and sat beside me Gon and Killua was watching Leorio going up.