Trying To Study In Math #2

So I was sitting on math doing the warm up, ya know the ones teachers leave on the board while they do attendence. Well, I was there chilling doing my warm up when suddenly my friend darkstorm1254, or her real name Victoria, kicked my leg. I stop doing the warm up and look at her, and I say to her why the f*ck did you just kicked me for. She looks at me and kicks me one more goddamn time, at this time I was really starting to get mad.

She had stopped for atleast a good 10 min. now, it was almost time to leave when she decides to kick me one more time. I was there glaring at her, with a pissed off face and a slighly sassy atittude, and I tell her so much stuff that I don't even remember. For some reason she liked the way I got mad, she found it funny, and kicked me one more time. I couldn't at that point I started swearing in spanish and moved my legs away.

Now every day we had math(school finished) she kicked me, the teachers then started to notice that I couldn't focus on the studies, I was HMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I WONDER WHYYYYYYYY, I glare at Victoria. I really didn't like anybody else from the classroom exept this two other girls but I knew the teacher wouldn't sit me next to them she'd probably sit me next to a nerd, or a fat kid, and I go to Victoria and tell her, you need to stop if you want me to stay with you because the teachers are gonna move us if you keep this cr*p up, she looks at me and nods, but it hadn't passed a freaking minute and she kicks me again.

Next day we walk to class and we looked at the chairs, and I though shit...Im gonna get moved. Thank god I was setted next to one of the two other girls, but Victoria was far away from me. She just looks at me and says never let go!!