Playing Minecraft #3

So I was building in Minecraft an underground house, I was creative while doing this, my two friends, Mia: , and Victoria, were on survival mining (a thing Im terrible at) and after a while Victoria comes back with Mia they seen on how much I was working on the underground house and it looked pretty neat. One day Victoria started building a kitchen, and someone, I don't clearly remember who but someone started spawning chicken called your mom.

First chicken I ignored, same as second and third. After that they started appearing every were. I got annoyed at first but then found it funny as every time I was about to ask on the chat who in the fuck os spawming this chickens a chicken appeard with the freaking tag. So literaly this happened:

(Whos doing this?)

*chicken appears*

*you read tag like a total stupid because you know already it says your mom but you still do it.*

"your mom"

(great...just great)

After three days Mia starts killing all the chickens but I felt bored and got miselve an invisibility potion and go around spawning chickens with the name your mom just for fun. I joined this random person.

After a while the house was filled with those chickens. Mia didn't trust me nor Victoria so she putted us in survival. In a while all the chickens in the house where killed, there were only some sneaking around still. In about 2 weeks they were gone. I had told Mia it was me one of the person with chicken spawners, after that she didn't trust me, I accidently killed Victoria and guess what I found, the freaking chicken spawner, we were in the computer lab and I just got her in a great momment because I was heading to my room and guess what I found, chicken every were man, I couldn't take it so I tock the damn chicken spawner and spawned many on her room. Mia like a great party pooper killed them all before Victoria even returning. Sniff* Sniff* freaking chickens.