The Friends

"What the...why am I here?!" Said Olivia. " I think you came through the portal. But I might be wrong." Said Ema. "Don't be smart." Said Olivia.

     "Anyway, let me show you around." Said Ema. They walked on the sidewalk as she show her around. "Now this is the cafe, and this is the bakery, and this is the store." Said Ema just continuing with the tour.

     "And this is the Tree of Spirits. The tree that makes Spirital, well, Spirital." Said Ema. "Cool." Said Olivia. "Now time to meet people." Said Ema.

     "This is Tulip. She's a fairy, she isn't really impressed with anything. So don't try to impress her, it won't work. This is Carly she causes trouble. I would try to get on her good side. Ok?" Said Ema. Olivia nods her head.

     "And this is Nicki she came through the portal just like you and decided to stay here. She is really sweet but she likes to wear this sweatshirt all the time so don't think she going to change." Said Olivia.

     "Ok so now what?" Said Olivia. "Sorry I just wanted you to meet my friends. Anyway, every one meet Olivia." Said Ema. "She is your new friend what happened to us." Said Tulip. "Nice to meet you Olivia." Said Nicki. "Watch your back." Said Carly.

     "Tulip,  you should know your still my friends." Said Ema. "Hpmh." Said Tulip. "Ok, let's just get going.  To my house." Said Ema. "Ok, whatever you say." Said Olivia.

     They went of to Ema's house. "Here we are,my house." Said Ema. "Ema your home." Said a strange voice. "Pearl!!" Said Ema. "Who's your new friend?" Said Pearl. "I'm Olivia." Said Olivia.

     "Welcome, I'm Pearl." Said Pearl. "Nice to meet you." Said Olivia. "Will you stay for the day?" Said Pearl. "Sure!" Said Olivia.