The Spirit

The Jungle
-------------------------
Olivia was walking through the jungle hoping to get out but instead finds something else. "What is that." Said Olivia. It was a wall with different signs and a waterfall with a cup of magic. There we're whispers telling her to drink from it.

"Um ok." Said Olivia. She drank the magic and felt different. All the sudden, she flew back against a tree. There was a huge blue circle with signs on the ground. Then a Leopard came out and went right next to Olivia. "Ok um... this is weird." Said Olivia.

The Desert
-------------------------
"I'm ok let's get going." Said Ema. "Ugh!" Said Nikki as she fell to the floor with her hands on her head. "Nikki!" Said everyone. "Ugh! It hurts. Ahahahahahahah!" Said Nikki. "Nooo!" Said Ema. "I'm fine. But I have news." Said Nikki. "Wait was that your friend sense?" Said everyone. "Yes but um Olivia..." Said Nikki as she was inturrupted by Carly. "What about Olivia." Said Carly. "She found her spirit animal." Said Nikki. "What?!" Said Everyone else. "Ugh I sense something else. Ahahahahah!" Said Nikki. Ema rushs to hug her. "Pearl she's under a curse. Ugh! Wait Pearl is in trouble she is supposed to die in 2 weeks if we aren't there to save her and lift the curse. But right now we need Olivia." Said Nikki. Ema and the others nodded as they left to find Olivia.