Chapter 1

C H A P T E R O N E

As Simon was driving home after going out to dinner with Adele, he realised Adele had left her purse in his car. She had put it in there before they decided to walk around the city for a bit, whereas Simon had forgotten to give it back to her. Not making too much of a fuss of it, he decided to turn around and drive back, seeing he was only a few miles away.

When Simon was about to ring the doorbell, he scratched his throat.

Adele hadn't expected anyone to come over that evening; therefore, she was not prepared at all. Nonetheless, she had just been just in the shower when she heard her doorbell ring.

A little annoyed, she quickly got out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom without bothering to cover herself up.

She looked through the little peephole to see who it was, "Fuck," she exclaimed as soon as she recognised the person. Adele ran as fast as she possibly could back to the bathroom, to put on a robe.

She carefully opened the door to see Simon patiently waiting.

"Adele...," he began, widening his eyes when he saw what she was wearing, "perhaps I have arrived at a bit of an inconvenient time? I can always come back tomorrow, if you want."

Adele smiled awkwardly, "No! It's totally fine!" She said before she even realised what she was saying. She bit her lip when she did realise it, and started swearing to herself, feeling exposed after remembering she was still a hundred percent naked underneath her robe.

She had opened the door before Simon walked in, he smiled at her, "I've always thought your house looked great, but might I add that it looks extremely good tonight", he said in a seductive tone. Whereas Adele knew he was talking nonsense. She rolled her eyes at him, "Thanks," she said, closing the front door.

Though it had been a compliment, Adele could not feel more awkward. She folded her arms over each other to prevent her robe from loosening. Obviously the chance of this happening was very small, but in her mind, at this moment, with this man, anything could happen.

"To be fair, you look great as well," he said with the biggest grin on his face.

Adele hove a sigh, "Would you like a cup of tea?" She asked politely, trying to change the subject.

Luckily for her, she had succeeded in doing that. "No thanks, I just came to bring back your purse, it was still in my car," he said, handing over her purse.

Adele smiled brightly as she shook her head lightly, "So stupid", she continued, "that means quite a lot", she looked up to him, "Thanks Simon."

She tiptoed as she pecked Simon on his cheek when the last thing he would have expected happened. Simon had unexpectedly grabbed her waist and leant her down, when Adele squealed.

For both Adele as well as Simon, it felt like the temperature in the room had risen with a hundred degrees at least. Adele could suddenly feel his hot breath on her cheek and neck as he towered over her, their bodies almost touching each other.

"If I were you," he started, only decreasing the small distance that was left between them, "I would put a little more clothing on next time."

He moved his mouth over to her ear, "Unless you want certain things to occur of course," he whispered. Adele could practically feel his grin appear as he did.

Adele suddenly moved out of Simon's grip, and walked out if the hallway, into the living room, as he slowly followed behind her. "I'm getting a little hot, would you mind if I-" she started as she loosened her robe and lowered it so he could see her bare shoulders from behind. Adele could now feel his eyes on her as Simon took another couple of steps closer to the woman, his trousers tightening more and more as he got closer.