you get bullied/ beat up~ Pyro

This weekend your boyfriend Niall is going to come to visit you because you live in different cities. You tell him everything and all your problems, except for the fact that you have been bullied by the same girls for years. You don't want him to know because you don't want him to know that you are an unpopular loser. When Niall arrived at your house, you gave him a huge hug. "what do you want to do?" asked Niall "How about we go somewhere to eat?" you replied. "That sound like a good idea."

So you and Niall went to your favorite resturaunt. When you sat down with him at a table you saw the popular girls that bullied you there. you sat in a spot at the table where they couldn't see you.

When you and Niall where done eating, he went to go pay so you just sat there by yourself. Then, the girls looked over at you and whispered into each other's ears. They all walked over to the table you where at and smirked at each other. "(y/n) you look so lonely, that figures. you always are." said one of them. "Actually" you said "I'm not here alone, I'm here with my boyfriend"

"You have a boyfriend??" said another girl "what is he invisible?" "no, hes right over there" you said to them pointing to niall who came over and put his arm around you

the girls started laughing "wait you're her boyfriend!?" "Yeah" Niall said, "do you have a problem with that?"

"Yes" said one of the girls "She's a loser" Anger came into Niall eyes. He grabbed an ice cream cone out if a little boys hand and smashed it into her face. I look some whipped cream and sprayed it all over the two other girls.

"Who's the loser now?" Said pyro
The girls ran out if the resturaunt and Niall gave me a hug

He bought the little boy a new ice cream and we left. After that I never got bullied again