chapter 2 : living with the lovables

so its been a week since I started living with Lexi and Peach, the two monsters that came from the world if imagination or something i don't get it still but hey whatever right? anyways since these two showed up i didn't go out as much cos i usually just stayed indoors hung out with them. I also had to cancel my birthday party cos of these 2 bummer but they aren't so bad...

"2 more days till summer yay" squeals Peach happily jumping up and down.

"what are you so excited about?" I speak out reading a book whilst laying on the floor.

"the beach duh we all go there with friends its a lot of fun you know" booms Lexi.

three of were in my room i was reading while Lexi watching t.v laying on my bed and Peach still jumping up and down next to the calendar like a little girl.

I chuckled a bit and told them that they cannot go since they look nothing like humans.

"true but the only thing different about me is my ears right and that's easy to cover up" Peach asked.

I scratch my head and answer her "yeah but Lexi still can't go like look at him"

Lexi immediately gets up and starts bubbling like water in a hot pan.

"uh Lexi you ok?" I ask looking a bit tense.

he finally stops bubbling but instead explodes sort of and emits a cloud of fog with it. my jaw dropped in surprise of the situation and I look over to Peach to see her shaking her head in disbelief but she still remained calm.

the fog cleared out and a muscular man with blue hair and blue shorts appeared.

"Lexi that you buddy?" I immediately blurted out.

"yup that's him alright he has the ability to transform freely no powers needed" answered Peach.

i looked at in amazement waiting for him to say something.

"guys call me Rex now" Lexi said casually flexing and showing off his muscles.

"Rex? so from Lexi to Rex hmmm" i replied shaking my head.

"don't worry guys you can continue calling me Lexi when i turn back ehehe" Rex says rubbing the back of his head.

"and whens that exactly?" asks Peach while walking up next to me and sitting besides me.

I got red cos really i never had a girl this close to and i am also really scared cos Peach isn't afraid to do strange things literally, like Peach and Lexi or Rex now whatever uses the attic and last night Peach showed up naked to my room and I had a nose bleed and Peach smiled and got closer to me she was the door when she showed up but now she was next to and like I said I haven't had that much contact with a woman and I got scared and jumped out my window and i had to get 16 stitches from Rex and luckily he was an ex doctor... so yeah..

after Lexis transformation we had lunch cos it was just 3 o clock in the afternoon and i cook for them while Rex did the cleaning and how do i get money you ask? well i am 19 year old teenager living alone but luckily i had a lot of money in the bank from hard earned cash from work (i work as a game developer i'm currently on vacation) oh and Peach buys food for us since i can cover up her ears now and why didn't i think of that.

so after food Rex was cleaning the dishes I was watching some t.v on the couch with Peach passed out on me, yes i had a nosebleed as well.

"Albedo should be here any minute" Peach whispers.

I look at her confused "whos Albedo?"

"I don't know maybe she's sleep talking again" Rex implies

at that moment someone knocks on the door. I get out of the couch making sure Peach doesn't wake up and I left her on the couch.

I opened the door and no one was there till i looked down, there was a tiny mouse wearing sunglasses tiny ones and smoking a small cigar

"da fuq?" i say looking puzzled like hell

"SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER" screams the tiny mouse in a high pitched voice before karate kicking me in the face

i was knocked out cold

=so yeah guys this is not the end but i will update this even if you don't like it cos i have nothing else to do so if you enjoyed leave a comment :) and i will try to get chap 3 and 4 out real quick=