Favourite Delacour...

Stupid_Teenage_Girl asks ~

Who is your favorite Delacour to be around?

•~•~•

(Based on Canon)

My favourite Delacour to spend time with would have to be Gabrielle. Not only is she absolutely adorable, she is also very sweet and modest. I love to spoil her, although Maman and Papa are not too fond of this.

(French ~ Mom and Dad)

~ Insert picture above here ~

For obvious reasons Maman and Papa are not my best friends. Je les ame, but they are still my parents, not someone to freely talk to about my every whim. Je t'aime Maman et Papa!

(French ~ Mom and Dad... I love them...I love you Mom and Dad!)

(Based on Rp Canon)

My favourite Delacour to be around would most definitely be Celia. She is my best friend in the world, although Bill and Lauren might be close behind *laughs* We used to spend a lot of time together, we still do in fact, however not as much as when we were younger.

 She is my best friend in the world, although Bill and Lauren might be close behind *laughs* We used to spend a lot of time together, we still do in fact, however not as much as when we were younger

Celia ^

Gabrielle and I get on well, but we never have had a big connection, we tend to just co-exist.

For obvious reasons Maman and Papa are not my best friends. Je les ame, but they are still my parents, not someone to freely talk to about my every whim. Je t'aime Maman et Papa!

(French ~ Mom and Dad...I love them...I love you Mom and Dad!)

•~•~•

I apologize that this is so short mon ami, I have no excuse except laziness and perhaps a bit of distraction from Bill's letter that arrived. I hope this answers your question, thank you for asking!

(French ~ My friend)

Also, I have a question to all of the readers, do you like the extra French or is it annoying? I can't decide. If you have any suggestions on this, please tell me!