Furry House

You've been thinking about how you met the youtube sensation Pyrocynical for multiple days now, still savoring the ass pic you took. One day, you told yourself, one day you would get that fox pussy.
You decided to go where you met him first, and checked the time when you had run into him.
4:23 PM.
Hmm, maybe he went there around that time? You decided it was a good idea, and went to the same stop at the same time. You waited.
And you waited.
And you waited some more.
One it struck 7:00 you gave up, sulking a bit. You began walking back the way you came, and held your gaze to the ground, ashamed you had thought of the idea.
You feel a gentle, yet furry hand touch your jacket. You turn your gaze and found Pyro. "Hey, you seem a bit down, are you alright?" You turn fully, and Pyro's eyes widen, and he snaps his fingers, "hey, didn't I see you yesterday?" You nod, your attitude improving by the second. His expression got smug, "Were you happen to be waiting for the youtube sensation, Pyrocynical?" Pyro placed a hand on his chest in emphasis. You shyly nod, "Yeah, kinda..." You murmur as a reply. Pyro smiled, "Well, because you waited so long, why don't we make it worth it?" He held out a hand, insisting for you to take it. You gently place your hand in the furry's paw, and he gently caresses his fingers around yours. "Let's go to my place, I'll show you my set-up." He gives you a wink.