why

After your recent encounter with NFKRZ, you and Pyro decide to finally go to his place.  The Youtube Sensation Pyrocynical leads you down a dark, and extremely suspicious part of the neighborhood.  After walking a few more blocks, he stops at one of the shittiest apartments in the area.   

He gives you the bottles of Mountain Dew™ he stole from the local Tesco and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a keychain.  His keychain consists of a bunch of gay little nicknacks, one of them being a official Foxy keychain.  He quickly pulls out the key to the apartment building, unlocking it and swiftly placing the chain back in his pocket.  He opens the door for you, an awkward smile plastered on his face, "Uh, come right in."  You give him a glance of misunderstanding, but you shrug it off.  

"This place looks like a dump."  You mutter under your breath as you enter the building.  Pyro releases the door, catching what you said, "Yeah, but um, this is all I can really afford.  Leafy's kinda been stealing all my youtube revenue." He replies, beginning to walk up the stairs of the apartment building.  You hum a bit as a reply.  

After what seems like hours of climbing, you near the top of the stairs, where Pyro's room is.  Pyro skips ahead, quickly unlocking his door.  Pyro waits and the top as you continue to climb the fucking stairs.  He quickly glances at his watch.

You finally reach the top, and you stand by as you wait for the furry to open the door for you.  Pyro quickly opens the door for you, "Oh, here, let me get that for you."

So here it is, the moment you've been waiting for.........

And it's disappointing to say the least.  

His room was basically filled with small crumbs of left-over Doritos, and a bunch of bottles of Mountain Dew tossed to the side, even though the garbage can is like two feet away from his computer, mate.

Pyro sticks his hands in his pockets, "Well, this is my humble abode." He murmurs to ease the silence.  You glance around the room, finding the couch with a Foxy body pillow and his Million Subscriber plague with some type of white fluid all over them.  

You know exactly what it is, but you don't mention it to the sensitive bitch.

Pyro shrugs, "There's nothing really interesting here, just a few memes and that's it." You decide to explore, walking into a few rooms.  It was boring...  Until something thumped against a nearby door.  Pyro instantly got alert, blocking the doorway from you, "U-uh... That's nothing don't worry about it."