Airport Stuff!

Elle P.O.V

The air port was flooded with hundreds and hundreds of people. Some who were rushing to their flights, others were family or loved ones waiting for their return home.

There were people with cards, written in the native language, which I wouldn't be able to read, even if I tried.

The place was huge, well compared to the ones I've been to, which were only small.

April pointed to a sign up ahead as we walked quickly though the airport. The sign was the baggage sign, where we could collect our baggage, but that usually means there is an exit out that way.

All we only had one big bag to collect. April told me on the plane that they put it into baggage just because it was too heavy for carry on luggage. It's the bag I have to carry, considering that wasn't able to grab mine before we were invaded at the house.

Though I did have my little bag on me, it only held my wallet and phone though.

At the conveyer belt, we stood ready to grab the bag as it comes around the belt, very slowly.

"Which one is it?" I question looking at all the bags that go past, reading the small labels of ownership of them all.

April's blue eyes scan every bag that goes past, until her pale, pink lips form into a smile, "That one." She points out to the black and dark green bag which had just appeared around the corner.

I grab it by the handle, and heave it next to us. "This it?" I question looking over the bag.

For a bag this size, it seems kinda on the heavy side. But I guess it means we've got enough to get us through this mission.

But, when I scanned bag, I read the label, "Autumn White?" I raise my eyebrows, "dude, this.."

April cut me off, "This is our bag, don't joke around." She says with a playful smile on her face, lifting he back up to help me put it on.

"Ok then." I linger staring at her with curiosity, but play along, acting as bubbly and happy as she was. "Alrighty, lets go." I smile and we stride towards the door, passing big monitors which have words written in a tonne of different languages, with the first being 'bagahe'.

As soon as we walked out the door, we were hit with a gust of warm air. Actually, it was probably leaning more towards the hotter side of things.

Good thing I only have loose clothing on and my jumper is wrapped tightly around my waist. If there is one thing i can not stand, it wearing long clothes when it is hot or warm. It drives me up the wall around around in circles if I begin to over her. I don't know why, but it's just a thing that happens.

When we got further away from the airport, I saw April's smile faulted, as if giving up her little game. "Ok, two questions. One, where are we going? And two, who the hell is Autumn White?" I whisper-yell at the blonde.

She sighed and rolled her eyes, but it wasn't really rude, but slightly amused. "Ok, one. We're going to the bus station, see how we're following the arrows?" She says pointing to the sign that has a picture of a bus and an arrow, surrounded by what I can only assume is Filipino.

"And two, I am Autumn White." I raise my eye brows at her.

"Since when??!" This is completely new to me.