Boku wa Seigen Burekumasen(Chapter2)

Note: This story was created by voltpower1. COPYRIGHT, all rights reserved. This book may not be reused, translated or copied in any from without the WRITER'S PERMISSION. Contact (christian_seaton@ymail.com). Anyone found using any ideas from this book will be taken to the court of law.
Enjoy.

Night2: Demon eyes

While blood was still gushing out of the demon's body Ryunosuke (Ryu for short) walked up to the pool of blood where the corpse laid lifeless on the floor. He looked at it for a while and then he once again drew his sword. Back at the village people were still waiting for the demon to pass through, but there was none. Soon the villagers were getting mixed feelings, some were relieved, while others were more afraid than before. The old men that were talking on the streets before were baffled by the quietness of the village.

Man1: This is weird, usually a demon would pass through the village gate and sometimes slaughter anything that blocked its path, so why isn't it here???
Man2: Maybe it is already here....
Man1: LOOK, someone's out there!!!

There was a middle aged man in his thirty's at the gate with appears to be a meat cleaver in his hand. He looked scared, his hands shaking is proof of that.

Man: I'm SICK, and TIRED of living in this village with a constant reminder of that monster being out there!!!! I'm going to end our troubles once and for all, YOU HEAR ME MONSTER!!!! Come out and face me!!!

The man then saw someone walking in the distance towards the village with something in its hand. When it got closer and closer the man started to back away with every step. In the shadows of he forest he can see peircing red eyes creeping out of the forest. It almost reached the gate and he then slowly got into his fighting position.

Man: I will not fear you demon!!!!

And with that he charged at the person. He then got in striking range and as he was about to attck the person, he glared into his eyes which led him to freeze in fear mid swing. The man got a perfect look at the person. That person he saw with the demonic red eyes was in fact Ryunosuke. The man didn't know what to make of it, was he a demon or a human?

Man: your, your eyes, what the fuck are you!!??!!!
Ryunosuke: Oh GOD DAMN IT, why does every village I go to has to have someone asking that quesion?!?
Man: Answer me!!!

Before he can say anthing more Ryunosuke walked straight passed him and went into the village. It was at that moment the man colapsed on th ground in relief, thinking to himself of the feeling of fear when he was staring at the eyes of the monstrosity that was Ryunosuke. Ryunosuke was shouting for help to get directions. Some would peer through their windows in fear and ignore him, while others would just cower in fear, praying to get to see the next day. It was not long until someone came to help Ryunosuke with his troubles, which happens to be the two old men that watched what transpired at the gate. Before they could evn have a chance to talk Ryunosuke quickly spoke in an annoyed tone.

Ryunosuke: I swear if one of you geezers makes a single comment about my eyes I'll....

Man2: Calm down boy we're not here to talk about your eyes. You might look like a demon at first glance, but what we saw out by that gate was no demon.

Ryunosuke: Well, thanks for at least understanding.

Man1: So how can we be of assistance?

Ryunosuke: I'm looking for the shogun district station.

Man1: I see, well the station is further down to the town square. Just go straight ahead and you'll be fine.

Ryunosuke: Cool, thanks for the help.

Ryunosuke proceeded to walk to the town square not too far ahead and then saw the District Station. On his way in he saw a man wearing what appears to be a green uniform with a badge which looks like two katanas crossing each other to form an "X". Ryunosuke then walkd up to the desk where he sat and placed the bloody bag on top of it.

Official: What the hell is this shit, get it off my desk and leave?!!

Ryunosuke: Is that how you treat the person that got rid of the pest that caused this village suffering?!!!

Official: But you're not the samurai I hired??!!

Ryunosuke: He's dead because of your lack of judgement of thinking someone like him can kill a demon of that calibur.

Official: And what do you think you are implying by that statement!!?!

Ryunosuke: Oh nothing, but besides that I have come to collect the reward.

Official: Fine, just take it and go!

He then gives him the reward and he then proceeded to walk out the building but not before the official could say something to Ryunosuke that caused him to stop dead in his tracks.

Official: Thank you, the Shogun Government will be in your debt.

Ryunosuke turned back to the official with shear anger on his face.

Ryunosuke: I don't need thanks from scum like you. I heard all the shady rumors surrounding the government. You are just as bad as the demons. I pesonally want to see you all burn!!

He then looks at him with a sinister smile on his face, as if he knows what's going on.

Official: come on, they're just rumors. Do you really believe all those ridiculous stories?

With that Ryunosuke tried to leave the building but he was once again stopped by the official.

Official: Before you go, may i ask where are you headed to?

Ryunosuke: I'm going to the village after this one. Why do you ask???

Official: You see, the village after this one is experiencing a dire situation. The villagers are being enslaved by a gang that have been using the village as their base of operations. If you're still going then i'd advise you to be on toes for their leader. It is rumored that he has a demon vessel that generates water. His name is Hanataro Soji.

Ryunosuke: Interesting, I'll be sure to remember that, but what's more interesting is how do you know all this??

Official: remember you are talking to a member of the government so I have my ways.

Ryunosuke: Whatever, I've stayed long enough.

And with that, it was time for Ryunosuke to set out once again to the village where his first challenge awaits him.