Boku wa Seigen Burekumasen (Chapter3)

This story was created by voltpower1. COPYRIGHT, all rights reserved. This book may not be reused, translated or copied in any form without the WRITER'S PERMISSION. Contact (christian_seaton@ymail.com). Anyone found to be using any ideas from this book will be taken to the court of law.
Enjoy.

Chapter3: Aria Village

While Ryunosuke was travelling and at the same time admiring the attributes of the forest, we then cut to a village that has been cut off from the nearest ones for at least three days now. The people were treated like slaves, the men were forced to manual labor and the women were to serve. As for the children, they were also forced to do labor. The name of it was the Village of Aria. Within the village we see that all of the villagers are doing some kind of labor. Some of them are lifting heavy crates from one warehouse to another, and some were serving the people who are enslaving them, which was a gang that just recently took over the village and are using it as a means of doing shady business transactions. Everyone was doing what their usually doing until suddenly someone decided to disturb the peace. There was a man that looked like he was in his twenties was shouting to the top of his lungs, trying to call someone out.

Man: WHERE ARE YOU COWARD??!!!!!

It was not long until someone tried to kill the man but somehow with his determination and wit he managed to kill one of the guards.

Man: So you are so afraid of me that you needed one of your guards to do your dirty work?!!!!! Stop running and come fight!!!!!

Suddenly more of the guards came and soon surrounded the man. Before they could lay a finger on him someone shouted in the distance hearing all the ruckus.

?: Nobody touch him, well, nobody except me that is.

The guards that were surrounding the man gave him some room and also made way for their leader that came out of one of the warehouses. He didn't look frightening at first but everyone noticed the intensity in his eyes which made him a force to be frightened of. The man then walked a few steps to make sure he was not just seeing things. He then points the sword at him.

Man: So you've finally stopped running, Hanataro Soji.
Hanataro: So what is it that you want from me, I'm kind of in the middle of something?
Man: Don't play dumb with me you asshole!!!
Hanataro: Dude you need to be a little more speci.....
Man: MY WIFE!!!!
Hanataro: Oh that's what you meant. Don't worry, I've been taking great care of her so don't worry.
Man: I don't care, I WANT HER BACK NOW!!!!!
Hanataro: Why would I, she doesn't complain of how she want you back and besides, how could she leave when she is now experiencing true satisfaction?
Man: YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!!!!

The man runs at Hanataro with all his might and he attacks him with anger driving him to kill him. Unfortunately with every blow that he landed, they were being dodged effortlessly by Hanataro, and with every second he got angrier due to not being able to lay a scratch on him.

Hanataro: You claim to want to save you wife but is that all the strength you have to do it?

The man stepped back and then slowly regained his composure. He knew that he needed more than just rage to kill him. He once again charged at Hanataro and swung his sword and was eveded once more. It was then that the man closed the gap on him and ended up side stepping him being able to be fast enough to get behind hm and with all his might he swung his sword downwards with the intent of cutting him in half. But even that tactic was a dud, Hanataro was able to dodge him and he got some distance between them.

Hanataro: Wow, that wasn't half-bad. But in the end you still couldn't cut....

Before he could finish there was suddenly blood running down from his head.
Hanataro: What the hell???

He was stunned that a slave was able to cut him. He then wiped some of the blood of and he then grabed the sword that was on his back.

Hanataro: Never again.

The man saw that he might had a glimmer of hope when he scratched him so he ran to meet him in combat once more.

Man: Look at you now. Finally luck is on my side. Time to die you snake!!!!
Hanataro: Asshole.

Hanataro walked passed him ending up behind him and before he could even react he was already cut in half and his body fell to the ground. Hanataro then watches the body with glare of content on his face.

Hanataro: You are such an idiot, you died all because you got to cocky and got full of yourself. But besides that you made me waste 20mins of my time. Now how am I going to make up for it.

Suddenly there was a loud scream coming from the house that Hanataro came from only to see there was the mans' wife franticly shouting his name at the top of her soul. the guards tried to bring her inside but she wasn't giving up without a fight. she was almost free from the men until one of then slapped her twice, knocking her out. Hanataro walks up to her and he smiled.

Hanataro: I know how to make up for that lost time?

It was at that moment the the men carried her inside and Hanataro closed the door. It was at that moment that the rest of the villagers with sadness in their eyes returned to their usual jobs with dispair over shadowing them.