Day 4(He said "I Love You")

I woke up alone as I've said Cam slept with Acacia last night.I went out of the tent and I saw the teacher orienting them or something,so I went there
"Okay students,we kinda have a problem,We won't be staying here for 29 days,So we have to change some of our schedules so we will be doing our open forum today,so we shall start with Mr.Dallas,so say anything,about love,family,friends or anything"
The teacher said
"Um okay I'm gonna talk about friends and love cause why not,Um Chrissy is one of my bestfriends and the truth is I consider her more than a friend now,I consider her as a real sister,She's always there for me and Chrissy thankyou so much for never giving up on me.Love,Acacia Brinley,I love you so much,Honestly Acacia made me so happy and I love her so much,she's the woman I would like to marry and grow old with,Acacia is my forever"
Cam said and I gotta say I was so touched and hurt at disame time because ouch!"Sister" and Acacia is his "Forever"
"Okay Miss Brinley its your turn"
"Um I'm gonna talk about Love,Um Okay so Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend but more than that,He's my world I love you so much Cameron,You are my happiness and I would love to marry you and grow old with you,Cam i love you so much."
Wow that was deep they really love each other and well I gotta accept that.
Alot of people got emotional with their stories and now I was called,I was the last one.
"Hey,so I'm gonna talk about friendship,Cameron Dallas has been there for me and yes he is a brother to me,And I'd do everything to make my brother happy"
I almost cried but luckily I didn't.We talked so much and now its like 6PM and FYI we did eat lunch ofcourse.
"So Costanza,were you touched?"
Cam asked
"Ofcourse I was but did you mean all of that?"
I asked taking a sip of my lemonade
"Yes,I meant all of that,You're more than a bestfriend to me,You're my sister,I love you"
He responded
I was so touched with that "I love you" tho and wow just wow.
"Well,I love you too brother!"
I exclaimed hugging Cameron,I pulled away from the hug because I didn't want him to notice my love for him.We went to our own separate ways now and yea.
I still can't believe he said I love you to me.I grabbed my guitar and played a song.
***There is no upper hand,I'm giving you mine
It doesnt have to end up wasting your time
Theres things that I cant say hearing my way I wanna let you know that its all okay"
Hmm thats pretty good
"Hey so is that the song?"
Acacia asked
"Maybe do you like it?"
I asked
"Yes I love it I'll sing that to Cam soon,just teach the song to me tomorrow okay?goodnight"
She replied leaving.
A/N:the song is called "Okay" it was not written by Chrissy Costanza but y'know haha anyways i hope you guys are liking it so far.
Sorry for typos and grammar probs or spelling idekk.
Twitter:decayedghost